Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: April 27, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon JP Exclusive - Non Exclusive
Price: ¥10,120

71Ct9bXuoWL._AC_SL1254_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Better art than their FFH design but the title on the back ruins it

That looks like the vinyl picture disc design on the right too.
Edit: it’s a bonus disc housed in the same art used for the vinyl

Last edited:
Best steel thus far, easily. Tempted, even at £82. It'd be better with no title on the rear though tbh

Amazon.co.jp Limited Benefits]
-Original Benefits Special-Paper jacket specifications that can be stored in a bonus disc (DVD)
package!

* The number of benefits is limited. It will end as soon as it runs out.
* Design is subject to change due to circumstances.

▼ Special Bonus Disc Contents
・ Spider-Man and the Multiverse in Marvel Comics-
・ Spider-Suits, Gliders, and the Costumes of the Multi-Verse-
Total recording time: Approximately 16 minutes

* The recorded content is subject to change.

<Enclosed benefits>
■ Special BOX outer case
■ Japan limited design steel book
■ Original trading card complete set (8 sheets)
■ Original booklet (50 pages)
■ Special design postcard set (5 sheets) & special multiverse post card case

I like the set and all the art used but I’ll wait this one out. If it drops eventually like Midsommar did then great. I don’t mind waiting a year. And if it sells out before then fine also.

Hoping on weet and blufans premiums anyway

I like the set and all the art used but I’ll wait this one out. If it drops eventually like Midsommar did then great. I don’t mind waiting a year. And if it sells out before then fine also.

Hoping on weet and blufans premiums anyway
I was thinking the same thing. Love the Amazon JP Far From Home steelbook set. But I waited until the price came way down before I bought it. This would go nicely with that one.

Reactions: milky and Flloydo
I was thinking the same thing. Love the Amazon JP Far From Home steelbook set. But I waited until the price came way down before I bought it. This would go nicely with that one.
I'm tempted to wait for a price drop, but I've popped a preorder in for the moment as I feel this may sell out. Far more popular than FFH. Preorders of the wwa steels sold out everywhere.

FAC isn't doing it, blufans will take forever to get it out. Weet will do one, but it may be a global release with a thin slip... if so, I'd prefer this. Holding out hope they'll do a proper wea though.

Reactions: JGCramp
Any idea on the quality of steelbook here? That's some premium pricing, but something tells me you're paying a lot for the extra bits and bobs.

Any idea on the quality of steelbook here? That's some premium pricing, but something tells me you're paying a lot for the extra bits and bobs.
You're actually just paying a lot for the 4K disc. It's about 80% of the entire cost. 4K prices in Japan are absolutely insane vs just about everywhere else outside of asia. Steel should be OK, it won't be any worse than the wwa's. Japan's wea for FFH had a decent enough spot gloss finish, just for point of reference.

Reactions: Kinggoose
I'm tempted to wait for a price drop, but I've popped a preorder in for the moment as I feel this may sell out. Far more popular than FFH. Preorders of the wwa steels sold out everywhere.

FAC isn't doing it, blufans will take forever to get it out. Weet will do one, but it may be a global release with a thin slip... if so, I'd prefer this. Holding out hope they'll do a proper wea though.
Not a bad point.

Thank you for posting this. I search the amazon.co.jp website almost every day looking for this. Even today I couldn't find it on their website, I think it must be the language differential.