Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: April 27, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon JP Exclusive - Non Exclusive
Price: ¥10,120

71Ct9bXuoWL._AC_SL1254_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What was the postage cost for this like another 2,000 yen?
Around 12k yen total maybe making it near £80?
Also would this have any sort of import duty to the UK or just handled with no issues by Amazon?

What was the postage cost for this like another 2,000 yen?
Around 12k yen total maybe making it near £80?
Also would this have any sort of import duty to the UK or just handled with no issues by Amazon?
1,600jpy shipping. They were £82 if ordered individually. That's inclusive of VAT, collected by amazon. No additional tax or duty to pay. I ordered 2, as it was only 150jpy extra in p&p for a 2nd.

Reactions: Roofr4sh
. I saw it theatrically in 3D and I wasn't at all impressed with the presentation. Very flat and uninspired.
there’s a guy who’s left a review on the U.K. amazon steel page that begs to differ and honestly it’s the funniest most ridiculous moan ever.

there’s a guy who’s left a review on the U.K. amazon steel page that begs to differ and honestly it’s the funniest most ridiculous moan ever.
Lol just read it. I hate moronic reviewers like that. Review the product, don't continuously ***** about things that it was never intended to be. Genuinely the most pointless of rants going.

Yeah, we evidently saw something entirely different. Perhaps mine was a duff screening, who knows. I saw nothing close to impressive or memorable in terms of added 3D value though.

IMAX 3D would have been awesome, but I wasn't about to drive 100 miles for the privilege. The IMAX bravia core release will do me nicely. It'll probably be the best home video experience.

Reactions: Flloydo
I have both the Amazing Spiderman JP Box set and The Far from Home JP Box Set - both are great. Both were purchased with significant price reductions about 8 months to a year after release - approximately two-thirds off for the former and half for the latter. Both are still available...

Please note with 'No Way Home' - as far as I understand if you are placing an order you will not be able to cancel that order after March 22.

Reactions: Punker76
Awesome! This will go nicely with my Japanese Far From Home and Into the Spider-Verse editions. I wish there was a Homecoming one without the massive statue though.

I have both the Amazing Spiderman JP Box set and The Far from Home JP Box Set - both are great. Both were purchased with significant price reductions about 8 months to a year after release - approximately two-thirds off for the former and half for the latter. Both are still available...

Please note with 'No Way Home' - as far as I understand if you are placing an order you will not be able to cancel that order after March 22.
Is there English based price tracking for Amazon JP?

Yeah it states that on the listing which I find odd. So you can’t cancel for 1 Month and 5 days before release. I don’t understand how that’s allowed

Reactions: milky
Yeah it states that on the listing which I find odd. So you can’t cancel for 1 Month and 5 days before release. I don’t understand how that’s allowed
I see that with lots of JP steel preorders. Both BW and Shang-Chi were like it. Vaguely remember FFH being like it too. Doubt it's MCU specific, those are the only one's I paid attention too.

Reactions: Flloydo