Spider-Man: No Way Home (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 12, 2019
Release date: April 12th, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy CA
Price: CAD $44.99

m2234188.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Best Buy Canada has finally updated the art. Same as Zavvi but the J-card is a bit different. Sucks for sealed collector's with that large bottom area of the skyline blocked out.

Still no release date and still sold out.

Most likely a March release.

m2234188.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadow of Light
I've seen conflicting reports about the release date being March 15th or April 12.

I’ve had it down for March (for U.K.) so yeah I’d say 100% between those 2 dates. 3 - 3 and half months is the norm now. From cinema release to home

Reactions: Stygian
OK I just bought a ticket to go to the theatre to see this tonight. April 14th is just too far away.

I've heard rumours that Sony will be releasing an extended version to theatres soon but I don't want to wait anymore.

First time going to a theatre, or anywhere for that matter, where I will be in the same place for 2+ hours since before the pandemic started.

I just hope there is at least one surprise for me to discover in this movie that I haven't already heard about.

I sure hope No Way Home doesn't indicate my chances of survival by making this decision.

Wish me luck! :)

Reactions: Nova
OK I just bought a ticket to go to the theatre to see this tonight. April 14th is just too far away.

I've heard rumours that Sony will be releasing an extended version to theatres soon but I don't want to wait anymore.

First time going to a theatre, or anywhere for that matter, where I will be in the same place for 2+ hours since before the pandemic started.

I just hope there is at least one surprise for me to discover in this movie that I haven't already heard about.

I sure hope No Way Home doesn't indicate my chances of survival by making this decision.

Wish me luck! :)
You’ll be fine. I went in the fall of 2020 (b4 they closed the theaters again, due to lack of content) and have been going since late June. Of course with the exception of this movie, nobody sate next to me. This one, the theater was pretty packed, despite being in the middle of a weekday. I don’tknow about surprises, but I think it’s worth seeing on a big screen.

Reactions: Stygian and Nova