Mar 3, 2011
Seattle, WA, USA
Release date: April 12, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6493164_sa.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550.jpeg

Last edited:
Missed lining up, no interior artwork and matte...
Would have been GREAT Pop Art if all this would line up.
I'm glad i choose live version of artwork for now.
Am curious though if this errors will also be in EU artworks...

So it looks like this isn't glossy. It seems to have the same metallic finish that Ghostbusters: Afterlife from the UK has. Both are Sony releases. Not much to the interior "artwork."

Unfortunately the bottom Doctor Octopus arm doesn't line up front to back. Just realized the top arm doesn't quite line up either.

From qwertyuio on another site.

View attachment 528979

View attachment 528980

I’d like to see the steelbook on a flat surface. Kinda looks like the person taking the picture isn’t holding the bottom completely straight since the spine is at a slight angle.

I just want to make sure I’m not missing any other different steelbook art or different gloss or bossing on the same artwork from different retailers.
I’ve preordered the Amazon UK, both the Zavvi & Best Buy copies and the Target steelbook? @paulboland I have a feeling you may know the answer.
I assume there is no difference between the Zavvi and Best Buy copies now that we know there is no gloss on this edition or any bossing.

I just want to make sure I’m not missing any other different steelbook art or different gloss or bossing on the same artwork from different retailers.
I’ve preordered the Amazon UK, both the Zavvi & Best Buy copies and the Target steelbook? @paulboland I have a feeling you may know the answer.
I assume there is no difference between the Zavvi and Best Buy copies now that we know there is no gloss on this edition or any bossing.
Target isn’t a steelbook.

Reactions: Jaxxx
Target isn’t a steelbook.
My bad, I should wait to post after I’m not baked or just getting old sigh.
Was debating on getting one of the Target or Walmart copIes so I have one to open, they both have different artwork Than the steelbooks which is nice.
Yeah, my collection is around 75% sealed steelbooks. I’m one of “those“ collectors :p

Reactions: Shark
Kinda disappointed in Best Buy lately with these. This is the 2nd time I pre-ordered from Best Buy very early and they cancelled my order. Don't know what's going with them, but it's making me mad. Anyone else's order get cancelled?

Kinda disappointed in Best Buy lately with these. This is the 2nd time I pre-ordered from Best Buy very early and they cancelled my order. Don't know what's going with them, but it's making me mad. Anyone else's order get cancelled?
Did they say why they canceled your order? Mine have shipped and should arrive this coming week.

Mine was cancelled on Saturday. I called them and they said there's nothing they can do. Couldn't give me a reason as to why either. I'm tempted to cancel my Cabin in the Woods 4K steelbook preorder because of this.

My order has been on "preparing your item" for several days. That usually means my order is being shipped from a store today and will almost surely be packaged terribly and arrived damaged. I've learned, though, and this is why I didn't cancel my Zavvi preorder. Even though the Zavvi sb cost a bunch more, it showed up several days ago looking mint (although I haven't opened it yet), so I'll be quite happy to return my Best Buy order if it's damaged. Otherwise I'll have one copy for me, and one to give my niece and nephew.