Spider-Man: No Way Home (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET COLLECTION - Collection No. 24) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: May 17, 2022
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - One Click (Pre-order on April 27, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $48.99 (Individual Editions) - $146 (One Click)
Note: 6400 copies, Full Slip A1 - 2150, Full Slip A2 - 1300, Lenti - 2950
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - One Click

278725029_5695467480488082_1429452798147126532_n.jpg278775215_5695468707154626_1482794288447368122_n.jpg278642954_5695469067154590_4967629834660037754_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Release date: May 17, 2022
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - One Click (Pre-order on April 27, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $48.99 (Individual Editions) - $146 (One Click)
Note: 6400 copies, Full Slip A1 - 2150, Full Slip A2 - 1300, Lenti - 2950
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - One Click

View attachment 531350View attachment 531351View attachment 531349
Just to check after released, does Weet Collection Website still can buy or order these A1, A2, or B Steelbooks? Currently now the website said pre order Sold Out. Thanks.

Just to check after released, does Weet Collection Website still can buy or order these A1, A2, or B Steelbooks? Currently now the website said pre order Sold Out. Thanks.
They all sold out at initial preorder stage. So unless there are cancellations etc, no, they will not go back on sale directly.

Reactions: Seiya
At 1:48, it kinda looks like they fixed the spine on the illustrated one.
Nah that's about the same as other releases. They don't look too bad closed or at an angle, partly open, it looks totally out of whack when layed flat though.

Its because the arm flows onto the inner edges, either side of the spine, so a section is essentially missing or hidden from view, rather than simply being misaligned.

type B still available at yukipalo
Hi thanks, manage to buy Type B from Yukipalo. May I know have anyone bought from Yukipalo before? My order status on Yukipalo website indicate "In Transit" does that mean that it had already been mail out? But when I check on the ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE TRACKING | 17TRACK with my tracking number, it indicate "This number can't be found at this moment. It's not available in the carrier's system yet. Please check back later." Is this normal? How long it will take for item bought fromn Yukipalo to arrive? Anyone please share your review on Yukipalo with me here. Thanks.

It depends which kind of postal service you choose - standard or EMS. I choose EMS and it arrived to my country in 5 working days. Didn't do standard from them yet. But it says when those two are offered along each of them how long it usually takes.
Tracking number usually takes day or two to show in tracking.
Beside i advise to use parcelapp - it's much better and detailed than 17track.

Hi thanks, manage to buy Type B from Yukipalo. May I know have anyone bought from Yukipalo before? My order status on Yukipalo website indicate "In Transit" does that mean that it had already been mail out? But when I check on the ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE TRACKING | 17TRACK with my tracking number, it indicate "This number can't be found at this moment. It's not available in the carrier's system yet. Please check back later." Is this normal? How long it will take for item bought fromn Yukipalo to arrive? Anyone please share your review on Yukipalo with me here. Thanks.
I bought one of The Batman slips (shipped via FedEx; arrived earlier today) and the 17track link on my order page isn't even a deeplink that includes the tracking number to autopopulate that field on the site so i had to just copy and paste it at the fedex site. or google you can just paste tracking numbers into google and it'll give you some options to the check status.

It depends which kind of postal service you choose - standard or EMS. I choose EMS and it arrived to my country in 5 working days. Didn't do standard from them yet. But it says when those two are offered along each of them how long it usually takes.
Tracking number usually takes day or two to show in tracking.
Beside i advise to use parcelapp - it's much better and detailed than 17track.
Hi thank you for your reply and advise. I had checked my shipping method is standard shipping. Yes, i tried parcelapp and aftership.com and finally there are tracking status unlike 17track which is not showing any tracking status at all.

My A1 & A2 direct order is finally being shipped!
Congrats! I only manage to get Type B from Yukipalo and waiting for it to get deliver to me. You order both A1 and A2 from Group Buy here or you order directly from Weet Collection Website?

I bought one of The Batman slips (shipped via FedEx; arrived earlier today) and the 17track link on my order page isn't even a deeplink that includes the tracking number to autopopulate that field on the site so i had to just copy and paste it at the fedex site. or google you can just paste tracking numbers into google and it'll give you some options to the check status.
Hi Thanks for the advise. Yes indeed 17track don't have any tracking status at all and indicate number cannot be found. I had use afterthat.com to try input the tracking number and it works and show the tracking status.

Reactions: a_o
Congrats! I only manage to get Type B from Yukipalo and waiting for it to get deliver to me. You order both A1 and A2 from Group Buy here or you order directly from Weet Collection Website?
Yukipalo is reliable dw, you'll get your order. I ordered A1&2 both direct from weet's website:thanks:

Yukipalo is reliable dw, you'll get your order. I ordered A1&2 both direct from weet's website:thanks:
May I know will it be easy to order Weet collection full slip A1 or other version from Weet's website? Will the pre order sold out in less than 5 minutes and the server will be overloaded and thus very slow in processing the website for ordering until you need to restart order or made payment? Thanks

May I know will it be easy to order Weet collection full slip A1 or other version from Weet's website? Will the pre order sold out in less than 5 minutes and the server will be overloaded and thus very slow in processing the website for ordering until you need to restart order or made payment? Thanks
If you're quick, it's fine. Make an account, login, have the item page ready and fly through PayPal and you'll be okay. It'll sell out straight away, so don't dilly dally. Their servers are usually fine, so that's not really an issue.