Spider-Man: No Way Home (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET COLLECTION - Collection No. 24) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: May 17, 2022
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - One Click (Pre-order on April 27, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $48.99 (Individual Editions) - $146 (One Click)
Note: 6400 copies, Full Slip A1 - 2150, Full Slip A2 - 1300, Lenti - 2950
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - One Click

278725029_5695467480488082_1429452798147126532_n.jpg278775215_5695468707154626_1482794288447368122_n.jpg278642954_5695469067154590_4967629834660037754_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A2, Immediately. A1 took a minute or so more. B was there for ages tbf, but it is an o-ring....
A2 sold out immediately and A1 sold out in a minute or so and you can still get both of them order, I think you must be very lucky. It deem like a Mission Impossible to me to buy the Marvel Avengers Age of Ultron Weet Collection B2 Full Slip from Weet Website when they open up for pre order.. Sad..

Reactions: Billy Talent
Here is a tip as I collect items from around the world… Each country has a third party company that buys the item for you and ships it to you directly…

Find a 3rd party in Aus, they can purchase and send it to you for a small fee… I get things from Japan Capcom all the time with a 3rd party company that does it great since Japan Capcom wont sell internationally direct.
thnx located someone in australia to purchase for me and ship to EU but it seems there is still no release date

Reactions: Alf_1
Dear All, may I know anyone have bought steelbooks from Infinite Steel Dealz Can share with me your feedback review for buying stuffs from Infinite Steel Dealz Do they wrap steelbooks with air bubbles and strong carton box to prevent any delivery damages? Looking forward to your kind reply soon. Thanks alot in advance.

Dear All, may I know anyone have bought steelbooks from Infinite Steel Dealz Can share with me your feedback review for buying stuffs from Infinite Steel Dealz Do they wrap steelbooks with air bubbles and strong carton box to prevent any delivery damages? Looking forward to your kind reply soon. Thanks alot in advance.
Why would you want to buy from those scalpers with 4x rip-off prices? Probably can find a better deal on ebay.

Reactions: yeslek and 5t33lb0y
Sometimes you'll get a decent deal but yeah for the most part the prices are pretty high. I believe this seller is here on HDN as well but different name. I've bought a few at what I think is a good price and shipping is always very fast and the standard box with bubble wrap so it survives the trip. Not sure where you're located but they probably will ship anywhere.

Reactions: Seiya
Sometimes you'll get a decent deal but yeah for the most part the prices are pretty high. I believe this seller is here on HDN as well but different name. I've bought a few at what I think is a good price and shipping is always very fast and the standard box with bubble wrap so it survives the trip. Not sure where you're located but they probably will ship anywhere.
Thanks for the positive feedback.

Dear All, anyone tried email YUKIPALO for enquires? Does he reply your email? Wanted to check with him on some steelbooks he is selling. Please advice how to get in touch with YUKIPALO. Thanks.

Dear All, anyone tried email YUKIPALO for enquires? Does he reply your email? Wanted to check with him on some steelbooks he is selling. Please advice how to get in touch with YUKIPALO. Thanks.
This is Jay, a.k.a wdpung2 (eBay)
Recently did a PreOrder via the YUKIPALO www, all cool.
I had a response to a question via ebay, explained they did PreOrders via the www.

Reactions: Seiya