Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 4, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99

13508491-7064917453817101.jpg

NWH A.jpeg

Last edited:
Is that how you would describe the Best Buy edition?
Unfortunately, no, not based on that picture. But maybe it’ll look more vibrant in hand. It’s hard to see any metallic sheen or highlights from that image.

I just picked up the Zavvi Green Mile steelbook and I actually really like that one; the matte finish works for me. But I might have to reconsider my previous post regarding this one. Looks like it maybe needed gloss. But I’ll reserve judgment until I get my dented copy from Best Buy.

Unfortunately, no, not based on that picture. But maybe it’ll look more vibrant in hand. It’s hard to see any metallic sheen or highlights from that image.

I just picked up the Zavvi Green Mile steelbook and I actually really like that one; the matte finish works for me. But I might have to reconsider my previous post regarding this one. Looks like it maybe needed gloss. But I’ll reserve judgment until I get my dented copy from Best Buy.

It looks to me like there is a metallic effect judging by the left side of the front of the steelbook in the image above. To the left of Electro and Green Goblin.

Did you get the UK edition of The Green Mile? I believe I read that the Best Buy Edition is glossy.

It looks to me like there is a metallic effect judging by the left side of the front of the steelbook in the image above. To the left of Electro and Green Goblin.

Did you get the UK edition of The Green Mile? I believe I read that the Best Buy Edition is glossy.
Yeah, I can see it maybe a bit to the left. Still hard to tell whether it will be effective until it’s in hand. But my first reaction is that it didn’t come out as well as I’d hoped.

Yes, I did re. The Green Mile. The Best Buy one looks nice, but I got the Zavvi slip box edition for Shawshank when it was like €9 and put my German steelbook in it. For some reason, that made me think overspending for the Zavvi collectior’s edition for The Green Mile was a good idea since they are both Darabont films.

Isn’t there a saying about a fool being parted from their money?

• Haha
Reactions: Stygian