Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 4, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99

13508491-7064917453817101.jpg

NWH A.jpeg

Last edited:
The fact they will use 48 fps, means each eye will get its own 24 fps, and thi is GREAT!
Yet, I for one still can’t figure out ho will the manage to send a slightly different image for each eye. But sure, we’re talking about Cameron, so, might be possible somehow!

@BluSteel2012 can you also provide source, please? I’m sure admins won’t mind in this case!
Sources are mentioned in the articles I posted....

There is lots of other info out there too if you Google it. Cameron himself has been interviewed on the tech....

Sources are mentioned in the articles I posted....

There is lots of other info out there too if you Google it. Cameron himself has been interviewed on the tech....
Yeah, I'm lazy and don't consider worth to search for what shenanigans Cameron done (anymore), and you where now just half-helpful :spoil: (despite usually your information shared here is VERY useful :thumbs:), no offense :angel:.
So I'll wait for December 16 to find out more. :naughty:

• Haha
Reactions: Mickle_89
So amazing, it's still sealed.

He took so long in the Ferngully rainforest with his 14 Pocahontas dancing with the Wolves sequels, the whole 3D hooray died out.
Hope we get to a point of Morbius level of jokes, with pictures of people breaking into cars, to leave 2 more Avatar 3 tickets.
Thanks! Its Minty Fresh… No crushes

So, basically, we need to remove black bars again. Where's that OAR demanding movement from the 90's, when you need it. Only then they were putting them on the sides, and now, going backwards, putting them on top and bottom.

the big lebowski dude GIF

The fact they will use 48 fps, means each eye will get its own 24 fps, and thi is GREAT!
Yet, I for one still can’t figure out ho will the manage to send a slightly different image for each eye.

Yeah, if without glasses, how is it one eye will see half of the frames of the other, we're not a camera, with a set refreshing rate.

And what are they 'capturing' there with cameras anyway, who are they kidding with their 99% CGI animation. Capturing graphics rendering from a PC video card more likely...

Plus, people already hated the 48fps on The Hobbit. No one uses the smoothing effect on their new TVs. Another nail in the Avatar coffin right there.

Reactions: Felix_ro
Probably the deleted or extended scenes that were originally reported to be on the home release but then weren't added.

So perhaps another home release will follow at some point.
I’m pretty sure that is the extra stuff. The scenes we got shafted with on the home release

Reactions: samdavies
This move is 100% to put them over $2Bn at the box office. It may even get them up to $2.05 -2.07 to beat out Infinity War and Force Awakens as 5th or 4th highest grossing film.

Oh, so those cheeky bastards pocketed the scenes, to basically sell them separately in another cut of the movie!