Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 4, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99

13508491-7064917453817101.jpg

NWH A.jpeg

Last edited:
This isn’t my favorite but it’s better than the others so far. Still hoping for WeET WEA
It's possible, but seems unlikely as the other 2 Spider-Man movies with Tom Holland that WeET did were WWA releases with slips and cards. They only did WEA editions for the other 2 Spider-Man franchises, so seems doubtful. You never know, though.

Same type packaging as white box just brown now instead been used since last month
It protects steelbook same as white box
The old white ones were more sturdy as the cardboard was thicker, but most orders arrive fine with the new ones, though.

Reactions: samdavies
I ordered 2 copies of this steelbook and they arrived today. Both copies are mint with no dents or loose discs. Too bad the steel isn't gloss, but in hand, it still looks nice. The metallic finish helps.

All STUDIOS PLEASE FIRE BOOMERS! They know nothing!

This movie released in 3D in theaters, but some tard at SONY with a grudge against 3D decides to not include the 3d format due to being a spiteful pric that does not care for the fans!

SONY FU for not releasing Spidey No Way Home On 3d Blu-Ray! Especially, it has a 3D Version in theaters so a 3D version can be converted to disc!!!!!

I hope the team at SONY that decided to kill the 3D format off their disc release are trash and hopefully they all get FIRED for not understanding the market! SMH!

Also, how did FAC lose the license when they released One-click epic packaging for the first 2 movies that came out… They released the huge One-click FA collection. So, there will be no one click for this movie when they did it for the other 2 spidey movies…. THESE STUDIOS are SELFISH taking the license away when FAC alway sells them out! I dont get it….

These items sell out and they are killing the market by not releasing it ….. These studios are too greedy… FAC for the One click had one of the best packaging ever for a release from any of the specialty companies

• Haha
Reactions: RMA and Mararagan
Fortunately, my eyes were damaged in a chemical incident years ago so I could never undertake a viewing of something in 3D. :scat:

It was only a couple years ago I was able to sit through an entire movie in the theater.

Thank goodness for that.

Fortunately, my eyes were damaged in a chemical incident years ago so I could never undertake a viewing of something in 3D. :scat:

It was only a couple years ago I was able to sit through an entire movie in the theater.

Thank goodness for that.
Sorry for your accident but, 3D on my Samsung tv is Amazing! I can say most of the time its even better then the Theatrical 3D release!

I cant believe FAC wont make a One click for No way Home when they did it for all the past marvel movies. The one click from FAC for Spidey is truly Amazing!

Attachments

• 0B28F6E8-B6D8-412A-BB64-C160A1DD2D3A.jpeg
    0B28F6E8-B6D8-412A-BB64-C160A1DD2D3A.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 69
  • 8C7CC2DA-A544-45C4-BFEB-C78981AF13F9.jpeg
    8C7CC2DA-A544-45C4-BFEB-C78981AF13F9.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 58
  • 70131BFB-582A-4AE9-99FE-FEBFEEC33BCD.jpeg
    70131BFB-582A-4AE9-99FE-FEBFEEC33BCD.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 58
All STUDIOS PLEASE FIRE BOOMERS! They know nothing!

This movie released in 3D in theaters, but some tard at SONY with a grudge against 3D decides to not include the 3d format due to being a spiteful pric that does not care for the fans!

SONY FU for not releasing Spidey No Way Home On 3d Blu-Ray! Especially, it has a 3D Version in theaters so a 3D version can be converted to disc!!!!!

I hope the team at SONY that decided to kill the 3D format off their disc release are trash and hopefully they all get FIRED for not understanding the market! SMH!

Also, how did FAC lose the license when they released One-click epic packaging for the first 2 movies that came out… They released the huge One-click FA collection. So, there will be no one click for this movie when they did it for the other 2 spidey movies…. THESE STUDIOS are SELFISH taking the license away when FAC alway sells them out! I dont get it….

These items sell out and they are killing the market by not releasing it ….. These studios are too greedy… FAC for the One click had one of the best packaging ever for a release from any of the specialty companies
I sympathize, I Do. I am also annoyed that movies shot 3D are not getting released that way on home media. (Mission Impossible Fallout was great in 3D). I have a great 3D collection and a killer 3D TV. But, the 3D market is a niche ipwithin a niche within a niche. It is tiny. Microscopic. So they really lose nothing by not doing it. (Again, I wish it weren't so). I can also make the argument that it really costs them very little to add it in there. But, I can't say it is a matter of them not understanding the market. And, the guys calling the shots aren't the boomers, but the GenXers. (Boomers are in their 80s now - GenX In their mid 50s).
Like I said - I totally sympathize. If you are going to go through the trouble of actually making a 3D film for theaters, why not release it that way on blu ray? (It is a relatively simple process to have one disc with mono and stereo versions).
maybe Avatar 2 will spark another round of 3D blu ray interest....

I sympathize, I Do. I am also annoyed that movies shot 3D are not getting released that way on home media. (Mission Impossible Fallout was great in 3D). I have a great 3D collection and a killer 3D TV. But, the 3D market is a niche ipwithin a niche within a niche. It is tiny. Microscopic. So they really lose nothing by not doing it. (Again, I wish it weren't so). I can also make the argument that it really costs them very little to add it in there. But, I can't say it is a matter of them not understanding the market. And, the guys calling the shots aren't the boomers, but the GenXers. (Boomers are in their 80s now - GenX In their mid 50s).
Like I said - I totally sympathize. If you are going to go through the trouble of actually making a 3D film for theaters, why not release it that way on blu ray? (It is a relatively simple process to have one disc with mono and stereo versions).
maybe Avatar 2 will spark another round of 3D blu ray interest....
Isn't Cameron supposed to have come up with new 3D technology for Avatar 2 where you won't need to wear glasses?

Not sure how that will work. I'm guessing screens will have to be upgraded....

• Wow
Reactions: Mararagan