Spongebob: Sponge Out of Water (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Hastings Exclusive) [USA]

Release date: June 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: SpongeBob: Sponge Out of Water
Price: $22.99
GLOSS!

BACK AND INSIDE ART

Great news tho as I love Hastings stores. :)

Attachments

• 40257153687.jpg
    40257153687.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 897
Last edited:

Starling

Premium Supporter
May 5, 2012
London
Do they do international shipping?

As much as we all knock Zavvi, I dont see too much coming from that side of the pond.

Mar 28, 2012
I think there is one Hastings in my entire state maybe two and both are like 300-400 miles away. Its a cool store if you can find one.

Ricker

Special Projects
Premium Supporter
I agree. I thought the first hour was really funny too when everybody is confessing their darkest secrets and thoughts to Ig. I'll definitely buy this steelbook when it goes below a tenner.

lmbo!!! HASTINGS!!!
well if the print in low, I'd be interested, but would hope it's available for online order

The link for ordering is in the OP

They are awesome stores .. I have one in the town I work in ... so I'll have a visit on release. Tho I might just pre-order online to be safe. If you sign up for their newsletter it automatically sends you like a 20% off coupon good in store on entire purchase. I believe its 20... haven't done it in a while, but it used to work every time. :naughty:.

I used to visit their store in Flagstaff, AZ when I lived in AZ like every weekend. Sadly that location closed down, and then gladly I moved. :p

Reactions: Marina Blue
Feb 4, 2015
Awesome! Will be a very nice addition to my animation collection, just gotta get it shipped to the UK safely :/

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Um... When I search for stores near me, it only shows MovieStops?

If MovieStop is getting this, I'll have to get it on principle alone. I told my local MovieStop they should try to get corporate to do a steelbook. I didn't mean this. God help me.

Last edited: