• Lenticular

Votes: 33 25.0%
  • One-Click

Votes: 17 12.9%

• Total voters
Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: August 31, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip Type A - Full Slip Type B - Lenticular - One Click - Pre-order on August 18 at 2 PM (Korea Time)
Price: $34.99
Note: Total print run is 3000. Full Slip A (800 copies) - Full Slip B (1100 copies) - Lenticular (1100 copies)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Cooey

Full Slip Type A | Full Slip Type B | Lenticular

13669518_1910255682534973_8631923378552729936_o.jpg 13710738_1910255759201632_6641242114790466687_o.jpg 13731978_1910255765868298_1717213676696942931_o.jpg

Disc Spec

Video : 1080P HD 1.85:1 AVC
Audio: English DTS-HD MA 5.1
Subtilte: Korean, English

*Special Features
Audio Commentary with Im Pil-Seong (Korean Director & Han Dong won Columnist)
Uncovering the Truth: A Spotlight Team Roundtable
Spotlight: A Look Inside
The State of Journalism

1.jpg
12799280_543329469181472_1068731112769753908_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_inline_mvv90fWBnr1razod5.png

Booooo KimchiDVD... booooo! :giggle:;)

Edit: I just hope Kimchi didn't do the English subtitles for the movie - that would most likely have resulted in complete gibberish! :rofl:

Just received this in the mail today, and I must say despite the flaws of Slip B I am impressed.

That was until I noticed this upon unwrapping the steelbook:

2 dents that are poking outwards on the front

KEluMve.jpg

AND

1 dent on the back that is also poking outwards

Csxn3qg.jpg

This is pretty sad for me, as this was my first KimchiDVD release purchased, and seeing 3 dents on the SB when the packaging was good and the fact that they push outwards means that something was pushing it from inside caused it. RIP me :dead::dead::dead:

Every fuking time! Getting so tired of this. Order after order... This time ordered two just to make sure one of them in good condition, but no!!!!

Every fuking time! Getting so tired of this. Order after order... This time ordered two just to make sure one of them in good condition, but no!!!!

How is your experience with Kimchidvd customer service? I'm not crazy about it

Got my "Plain Edition" and mine is perfectly fine. And what a nice surprise - It came with the Poster. Behind the Steelbook in the J-Card with the Stay Away Note was the Poster :)

Really loving this Steel! And the poster is nice too so 30,99$ aren't that bad anymore ^_^

How is your experience with Kimchidvd customer service? I'm not crazy about it

Not good at all. I told after It Follows (all 3 editions damaged), not to make the same mistake again and check the future items, but they did it once again. I was asked to send everything back to Tony and I did. Also my nordic It Follows blu-ray disc was inside the lenticular slip, but they promised to send it back and they didn't. I was meant to have money refunded, but nothing was sent and I waited a month. I had to contact Paypal and tell about the case and finally after all this fight got my money from Paypal, but not directly from Kimchi.

I'm now expecting to get Hateful Eight, all 3 editions damaged. If this happens, I know for sure it's done for purpose

Not good at all. I told after It Follows (all 3 editions damaged), not to make the same mistake again and check the future items, but they did it once again. I was asked to send everything back to Tony and I did. Also my nordic It Follows blu-ray disc was inside the lenticular slip, but they promised to send it back and they didn't. I was meant to have money refunded, but nothing was sent and I waited a month. I had to contact Paypal and tell about the case and finally after all this fight got my money from Paypal, but not directly from Kimchi.

I'm now expecting to get Hateful Eight, all 3 editions damaged. If this happens, I know for sure it's done for purpose

Wow that's a great way for Kimchidvd to lose customers! I used to think that Kimchidvd had the best QC out of all the retailers, but I've received too many damaged items that I know their QC is garbage.

Wow that's a great way for Kimchidvd to lose customers! I used to think that Kimchidvd had the best QC out of all the retailers, but I've received too many damaged items that I know their QC is garbage.

I trusted them. I wanted to believe they would honor my request. Have I hurt somebody's feelings over at Kimchi, that's what I'm feeling right now. Kimchi is the only one I'm struggling with from all retailers. Nova, always been mint items. Plain Archive, best so far. Filmarena, nothing too serious, but Kimchi... And I've been been loyal customer for Kimchi for quite a while and they cannot seem to send me a good copy.

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC
I trusted them. I wanted to believe they would honor my request. Have I hurt somebody's feelings over at Kimchi, that's what I'm feeling right now. Kimchi is the only one I'm struggling with from all retailers. Nova, always been mint items. Plain Archive, best so far. Filmarena, nothing too serious, but Kimchi... And I've been been loyal customer for Kimchi for quite a while and they cannot seem to send me a good copy.

You definitely hurt the feelings of the fanboys. Looks like you are either incredibly unlucky or you are being sabotaged deliberately.

Back to the package, the Lenticular is stunning.

• Thanks
Reactions: Hamill82 and harry