Star Trek 1-10 Limited Edition Collection (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zoom Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: July 18, 2016
Purchase link: Zoom
Price: £125
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Naughtius Maximus

1.jpg

2.jpg 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Dano and Sigill
They would get my pre-order IF they could provide details on the box. It could be paper for all we know or on the other hand it could be awesome and for £115 I'm not prepared to risk being disappointed.

They would get my pre-order IF they could provide details on the box. It could be paper for all we know or on the other hand it could be awesome and for £115 I'm not prepared to risk being disappointed.

well in any case think of it as a free wrapper for 10 steelbooks that will be priced the lowest out of all stockists :thumbs:

£11.50 per steel on pre-order is a steel...lol steal.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
well in any case think of it as a free wrapper for 10 steelbooks that will be priced the lowest out of all stockists :thumbs:

Yeah the price is about right but for me it's hanging on the case for whether I buy or not. Just wish we knew before placing an order for a large amount.

Hopefully the packaging will be good quality, it needs to be something decent to hold 10 Steelbooks!
I'm imagining something similar to the Breaking Bad steelbook set that came in a flimsy cardboard slip box... hopefully I'm wrong though!

Good point! I'm almost tempted to order this myself now, and I'm not even a Trekkie. :p

Big shout out to @Naughtius Maximus for the GB since we here in the US got shafted by Paramount on these steels. I think I might have to hunt down some execs at the Las Vegas con this year and give them a piece of my mind. Don't even get me going on the pin box for the TNG collection that they never sent :mad:

Sent to warehouse/preparing for dispatch.

ZM088933 22/06/2016 £112.50 Order Placed
12/07/2016 Sent to warehouse

Fingers crossed for a really heavy-duty slipbox and suitable packaging to prevent transit damage . . .

Reactions: Flash