Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £34.99
Notes: Spot Gloss and Debossing

71Lazi9eM0L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mararagan
The next Paramount film that's getting a Titans of Cult release

Previous Paramount film that got Titans of Cult release was Watchmen

Cool thanks. there are currently far too many Titans of Cult rumours. I wish they would just announce something already. I just wanna know if my none stop campaigning at them has convinced them to stop using those plastic slips. It has been so long since their last announcement I genuinely think they might be changing to rigid slips. And if they haven't we need to keep giving them actual constructive criticism and not just shouting you are **** from the rooftops.

Cool thanks. there are currently far too many Titans of Cult rumours. I wish they would just announce something already. I just wanna know if my none stop campaigning at them has convinced them to stop using those plastic slips. It has been so long since their last announcement I genuinely think they might be changing to rigid slips. And if they haven't we need to keep giving them actual constructive criticism and not just shouting you are **** from the rooftops.
That's unlikely to happen as the plastic slips are part of Titans of Cult packaging design

I'll be game for this, assuming it's not crap. Would've preferred it to be the original motion picture, with the new directors cut discs, save me buying it separately!