Release date: November 21, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £34.99
Notes: Spot Gloss and Debossing

71Lazi9eM0L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mararagan
Box actually okay. Man this company are so weird
Yeah it looks nice. And I always thought that as a set they always look nice. And I don't hate the plastic slips that much. But even say compared to an arrow rigid slip they feel cheap. Compared to like mantalab and nova, they flat out suxk.

They aren't slips. They're just plastic packages to hold the contents included with the release.

Like a plastic package that holds all 6 of the apple turnovers that I get from Walmart.

Right from the beginning I've never understood why some people think they are slips and therefore are disappointed when comparing them to slips from premium retailers.

Your mistake.

They aren't slips. They're just plastic packages to hold the contents included with the release.

Like a plastic package that holds all 6 of the apple turnovers that I get from Walmart.

Right from the beginning I've never understood why some people think they are slips and therefore are disappointed when comparing them to slips from premium retailers.

Your mistake.
Well,
That told us...

• Haha
Reactions: Stygian

Your mistake.
Bit disrespectful to the apple turnovers tbh, comparing them to a ToC release. Show some respect!

I do often like how their releases look as a package though tbf. It's once you start looking at everything separately that they start to become kinda "meh". Maybe you sealed collectors were on to something after all :p

I don’t know if I should pull the trigger n get ti, I may wait til it comes out to see the ending product, I have this glossy one n love it tho….

Attachments

• 3CCBA539-E77F-48E4-B19B-3D04A5F544D5.jpeg
    3CCBA539-E77F-48E4-B19B-3D04A5F544D5.jpeg
    83.9 KB · Views: 55