Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 21, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £34.99
Notes: Spot Gloss and Debossing

71Lazi9eM0L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mararagan
Steelbook doesn't look too bad tbf. The pin and notepad are laughably bad though!
I don't rate the actual design of the badge. Or more specifically I just wanted the Star Trek badge as the badge. I will say the badge is well made though. The notepad though. Yeah well I make my feelings clear on that in the video.

Reactions: Noodles
I don't rate the actual design of the badge. Or more specifically I just wanted the Star Trek badge as the badge. I will say the badge is well made though. The notepad though. Yeah well I make my feelings clear on that in the video.
Me neither. Like you said... they should've just played it safe and gone with the obvious choice (unless there was a rights issue??)

Reactions: JinxyKatte
Me neither. Like you said... they should've just played it safe and gone with the obvious choice (unless there was a rights issue??)
That's all I can think. Or maybe they just wanted to use something less obvious. But sometimes obvious is the way to go for a reason. Other than that the steelbook is actually really nice. I hate using the qualifier "for a titans of cult release" cos I honestly don't think they are nearly as bad as some people here make out.

Reactions: Noodles
That's all I can think. Or maybe they just wanted to use something less obvious. But sometimes obvious is the way to go for a reason. Other than that the steelbook is actually really nice. I hate using the qualifier "for a titans of cult release" cos I honestly don't think they are nearly as bad as some people here make out.
They had/have their moments and I was a big fan to begin with, but their stuff has mostly gone down hill since they hiked the prices IMO.

I've always been saying they should include art cards instead of a poster. They've stopped doing posters, but started trying different things, like a second pin, or this notebook...

Usually their pin is in front of the steelbook in the package, but this time it looks like they've placed the steelbook first to have its colors be seen through letter cutouts. But I didn't see that in your video - was the top covered by that notebook? Did it arrive packaged like that?

Reactions: JinxyKatte
I've always been saying they should include art cards instead of a poster. They've stopped doing posters, but started trying different things, like a second pin, or this notebook...

Usually their pin is in front of the steelbook in the package, but this time it looks like they've placed the steelbook first to have its colors be seen through letter cutouts. But I didn't see that in your video - was the top covered by that notebook? Did it arrive packaged like that?
I took it out to check before I made the video and put it back behind out of habbit. I didn't realise until way later.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
They had/have their moments and I was a big fan to begin with, but their stuff has mostly gone down hill since they hiked the prices IMO.
I think they are certainly back on the up. The Thing was really nice too. If they would just switch to rigid slips they would only be a few steps below premium imo.

Last edited: