PRICE: Unknown
ORDER: Currently only available in-store at Walmart

SAM_9216.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 192
Last edited by a moderator:
I like it but I think I am going to stick with my FS steel. I think the days of me double and triple dipping are over unless it is an awesome title like Jurassic Park. This will be great for new collectors here in the states.

Reactions: tridon
Found this order link at Amazon. Looks like there'll be a full wave of these FuturePaks coming from Paramount.

Info added to the OP for now.

TITLES IN POSSIBLE PARAMOUNT FUTUREPAK WAVE:
- Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues
- Deep Impact
- G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra
- G.I. Joe: Retaliation 2D
- G.I. Joe: Retaliation 2D+3D
- Jack Reacher
- Jackass 3
- Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa
- Mission: Impossible II
- Nebraska
- Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Kahn
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek (2009)
- Star Trek Into Darkness 2D
- Star Trek Into Darkness 2D+3D
- The Wolf of Wall Street
- World War Z 2D
- World War Z 2D+3D

That's all that I could find on Amazon. Each title releases on July 1st and is priced in-between $9.99 and $13.99. If these are confirmed, new threads will be opened. :thumbs:

Matt and Rob: think you could check with your contacts and try to get confirmation on these? :naughty:

Reactions: jcm and vläd

Ignore that entire post. This FuturePak (along with World War Z) will be exclusive to Walmart in the USA and Canada.

There's still no order links, but they've been popping up in some retail stores over the last week.

Here's some pics from eBay:

ST1.jpg

ST2.jpg

Thread OP and title will be edited to reflect this info.

Last edited by a moderator:
I caught these in-store last night, was disappointed they weren't steelbooks.
Didn't really take any good pics for you all
7698.jpg

Reactions: nexor and rj531
Star Trek XI (2009) Metalpak Walmart Exclusive Canada

I just saw this at Walmart here & should be nation wide. It is in the new Fathers Day cardboard displays. They are very nicely done & have gloss finish & only $15. They are not on the website, only in stores.

I will try to get pics soon.

Somehow this thread has escaped me until now. I ran by my Walmart on the way to work and they had a single copy. Luckily it appears to be in excellent condition.

I also saw the WWZ, Terminator and John Rambo futurepaks. I shoulda snagged a pic, but I was late for work.

Somehow this thread has escaped me until now. I ran by my Walmart on the way to work and they had a single copy. Luckily it appears to be in excellent condition.

I also saw the WWZ, Terminator and John Rambo futurepaks. I shoulda snagged a pic, but I was late for work.

As far as I know, there are no Terminator or John Rambo futurepaks, what is available is T2: Judgement Day and Rambo: First Blood steelbooks. These were the steels previously only available @ Bestbuy late last year.

Last edited:
As far as I know, there are Terminator or John Rambo futurepaks, what is available is T2: Judgement Day and Rambo: First Blood steelbooks. These were the steels previously only available @ Bestbuy late last year.

Sounds 'bout right, and I didn't look at them closely. I was only after the Star Trek.

So what's the status of the others from Tridon's list above? Do they have possibilities of coming out in FuturePak form? Or are they amaray releases only?

I grabbed one because I figured it would be nice to have both star treks in steel, I have the G1 of the first Trek and the Walmart exclusive of the sequel.

Walmart has pulled this title along with other steels & futurepaks from their stores since it was only part of the Father's day promotion. If you're still interested, hurry to your nearest WM store and hand pick your copies. If you live in AR, it's too late. TX has a few stores with stock.

Reactions: stinkofdefeat
Target Father's Day Futurepaks

I purchased the X-Men Futurepaks from Target. There are 2 snaps inside to place an insert. I have a couple of extra discs that I would like to place on an insert but do not know where to purchase inserts that are 2 3/8" center to center to fit into the futurepak. I placed a larger insert with two discs and there is room for it in the futurepak. Does anyone know where to purchase these inserts? Thx!