Star Trek: Discovery - Season One (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

frankfish44

Cule
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: November 13, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $44.99

6295078_sa.jpg;maxHeight=2000;maxWidth=2000.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have blu-rays from Best Buy, Amazon and Deep Discount all to release on 11-13...nothing has shipped. Have no idea what’s happening....maybe a strike somewhere?

This might simply be a Veteran's Day delay, we might see shipping tonight.

Otherwise I'm skeptical there might be something to the only USA replicator closing and all replication happening in Mexico...which is creating supply chain snafus...

This might simply be a Veteran's Day delay, we might see shipping tonight.
I’m not so sure that’s it’s due to Veterans Day because it’s not actually a postal holiday, I got both mail and a package from Amazon today so the mail was definitely running.
Otherwise I'm skeptical there might be something to the only USA replicator closing and all replication happening in Mexico...which is creating supply chain snafus...
I agree, there has to be something going on with the distributor or supplier with all these releases being delayed. Frustrating to say the least. :grumpy:

Damn! Just got this email. :angry:

A lot of items seem to be delayed. Amazon.ca still doesn't have a shipping date for my Grindhouse Steelbook that was released on Nov. 6th. I ordered the Dances With Wolves steelbook from both Amazon.ca and Best Buy.ca to hopefully get one free of damage. The release date is today and neither one has shipped yet.

Something strange is going on.

Looking to buy this one, sealed, along with season 2. If anyone's selling, PM, thanks.

Last edited: