Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: November 12, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $49.99

1567532497941.png

I have yet to watch S2 of this (probably sign up for CBS All Access soon, so ic an Watch this, The Good Fight and whatever else is there), but I liked Season 1. I hope S2 is at least as good.

If this was 4k, i’d Buy, but I don’t buy Blu Ray anymore. I don’t get discovery via Netflix, but I thought i read that it’s in 4k on that service, which would imply it was filmed in 4K
1080P HDR via Netflix in Europe, 1080P SDR in US so yes I am sure they have the capability for UHD.

• Thanks
Reactions: Steely-Booked
1080P HDR via Netflix in Europe, 1080P SDR in US so yes I am sure they have the capability for UHD.
Well nevertheless I'm glad we have something rather than nothing at all, 1080p is still fine in my book. I would have liked it in UHD but as Mick Jagger sung the song all those years ago, "You can't always get what you want!".

Reactions: Dano
Well nevertheless I'm glad we have something rather than nothing at all, 1080p is still fine in my book. I would have liked it in UHD but as Mick Jagger sung the song all those years ago, "You can't always get what you want!".

While I would still love to have 4k I do admit that S1 did look fantastic on Blu-ray.

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Need help getting this for my brother...… I used to post here a lot a long time ago under diff. name (stinkofdefeat). Shame that BB Canada is not getting this release.

Need help getting this for my brother...… I used to post here a lot a long time ago under diff. name (stinkofdefeat). Shame that BB Canada is not getting this release.

I have two copies in hand. Can offer the sale price + sales tax (and paypal fees). Remember shipping is extra.

@kaw do you need help as well?

Reactions: transtraders
I have two copies in hand. Can offer the sale price + sales tax (and paypal fees). Remember shipping is extra.

@kaw do you need help as well?

Normally I would. But last week I had family in the states and got them to pick me up a copy. So I'm good on this one! Thanks for thinking of me tho!

Reactions: apsmith21
It sounds like most of these have a lot of obvious surface scratches which is a bummer. Maybe that is why they dropped the price even before it released.

Looking to buy this one, sealed, along with season 1. If anyone's selling, PM, thanks.

Last edited: