Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 18, 2019
Purchase link: Zoom UK - Zavvi
Price: £35.00 (Zoom) - £34.99 (Zavvi)

Star Trek Discovery.jpg

Last edited:
No details yet if this will be a retailer exclusive or trade wide

Special features include:

ENTER THE ENTERPRISE: Discovery's production designer, builders, actors, and producers discuss the daunting task of reviving the iconic ship's bridge.

PUTTING IT TOGETHER: Follow the real-life Discovery crew through preparation, shooting, and posting the second-season finale.

THE RED ANGEL: Go behind the scenes with Discovery's producers and directors, as well as Sonequa Martin-Green and the craftspeople who created the Red Angel and made it come to life.

DESIGNING DISCOVERY: SEASON TWO: On a show where no location exists in our world, the production and lighting design teams must create every space. Learn how they pulled it off.

PROP ME UP: SEASON TWO: Propmaster Mario Moreira takes fans through the world of Discovery props.

DRESS FOR SUCCESS: SEASON TWO: Gersha Phillips and her team discuss how costumes inform a character and how they create a spectacular array of clothing, uniforms, and armour for every kind of species.

CREATURE COMFORTS: SEASON TWO: Producers, craftsmen, and actors discuss the design process, the implementation, and the performance required to bring characters to life. Be sure to watch the one-on-one conversation between makeup artist James MacKinnon and L'Rell actress Mary Chieffo.

CREATING SPACE: There are some shots that just can't be done practically when a show is set in space. The VFX team, headed by Jason Zimmerman, pushes the envelope every week to create amazing computer graphics in order to give fans a realistic feel of space.

STAR TREK: DISCOVERY: THE VOYAGE OF SEASON TWO: A look at the adventures and plot twists encountered in season two by the Discovery crew.

• Thanks
Reactions: RyanD and Felix_ro
This will be a Zoom exclusive in the UK

Pre order expected to be live today October 8th around 6pm UK time

Purchase link will be added when live to order

Star Trek Discovery.jpg

Last edited:
Did not know that which ones have been exclusive to zoom that where not available to zavvi out of interest
I don't have time to check all as i'm getting ready for Work soon

These did not show up on Zavvi later
Groundhog Day
Star Trek Beyond - Lenticular Magnet Edition

Reactions: bwatt99
Ordered.
My first order with Zoom. Should I be worried about their packaging?
They charge the card before dispatch or earlier?

Ordered.
My first order with Zoom. Should I be worried about their packaging?
They charge the card before dispatch or earlier?

Answered in their FAQs:
Q | When will the payment be taken for my pre-order?
If you've pre-ordered an item, we'll take payment from your account upon despatch of your order. The only exception for this is if you choose to pay by PayPal, in which case the payment will be charged at the time of purchase (Paypal rules, not ours)

Reactions: Raimi
Silly to pre order at that price from Zoom, Zavvi still have season 1 in stock so obviously not that big a demand for it and knowing zoom they will have it in one of their sales at some point for half that price or less, better taking the risk and waiting