Star Trek: Picard - Season One (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Added to Calendar: 01-25-21

Lollard2002

Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2012
Belfast
What a garbage show that trashes the Picard & Seven of Nine characters along with a supporting cast that missed the mark so much. Started off rough, ended even rougher. Makes Discovery seem like a masterpiece lol reminds me I need to go watch S3.
Don't forget you have Discovery seasons 4, 5 and 6 to look forward to....

Jun 10, 2012
Swindon, UK

UK release confirmed by Zavvi... looks like a trade wide release though
I am probably going to wait until it is released before picking it up. Mainly for the 10-12% discount - it is not the best series, but is worthwhile adding to the collection.

Nov 8, 2020
Interestingly the Amazon version is £5 more but... lists it as 4K whereas the Zavvi version doesn't state what it is. (Blu Ray not 4k appears on the artwork but it's subject to change).

Miffed

Ginger Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jun 5, 2013
Guildford, England
Interestingly the Amazon version is £5 more but... lists it as 4K whereas the Zavvi version doesn't state what it is. (Blu Ray not 4k appears on the artwork but it's subject to change).
I expect the amazon listing is wrong. USA version was only blu ray not 4k. Would be suprised if it was 4k in UK and nowhere else

Lollard2002

Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2012
Belfast
I expect the amazon listing is wrong. USA version was only blu ray not 4k. Would be suprised if it was 4k in UK and nowhere else
I would doubt there will be a 4k release. Hasn't been popular.

Lollard2002

Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2012
Belfast
I don't believe it is 4K either, and it wouldn't be the first time that Amazon has this incorrectly stated in a listing.
Look at Chernobyl, it's only getting a 4k release now and that's because it was a serious best seller. Same with Game of Thrones. I would say unless the TV show is seriously popular it'll only get a blu-ray release at best.