Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: January 25, 2021
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi
Price: £35.00 (Amazon) - £29.99 (Zavvi)

Star Trek Picard.jpg

Last edited:
What a garbage show that trashes the Picard & Seven of Nine characters along with a supporting cast that missed the mark so much. Started off rough, ended even rougher. Makes Discovery seem like a masterpiece lol reminds me I need to go watch S3.
Don't forget you have Discovery seasons 4, 5 and 6 to look forward to....

UK release confirmed by Zavvi... looks like a trade wide release though

I am probably going to wait until it is released before picking it up. Mainly for the 10-12% discount - it is not the best series, but is worthwhile adding to the collection.

Amazon UK and Zavvi purchase links added to OP

Zavvi £29.99 live to pre order

Amazon UK not live yet

Release date January 25th 2021

Interestingly the Amazon version is £5 more but... lists it as 4K whereas the Zavvi version doesn't state what it is. (Blu Ray not 4k appears on the artwork but it's subject to change).

Interestingly the Amazon version is £5 more but... lists it as 4K whereas the Zavvi version doesn't state what it is. (Blu Ray not 4k appears on the artwork but it's subject to change).

I expect the amazon listing is wrong. USA version was only blu ray not 4k. Would be suprised if it was 4k in UK and nowhere else

I don't believe it is 4K either, and it wouldn't be the first time that Amazon has this incorrectly stated in a listing.

Look at Chernobyl, it's only getting a 4k release now and that's because it was a serious best seller. Same with Game of Thrones. I would say unless the TV show is seriously popular it'll only get a blu-ray release at best.