dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: October 26, 2021
Purchase links: Target - Amazon - Best Buy
Price: $127.99 (Target) - $95.99 (Amazon - Best Buy)

8A0994DA-3882-474C-908D-65A4A57382D8.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Group buy for this one?. I would love that.........

Let's keep watch on this and see what it ends up being like.

The Indiana Jones set had a flimsy box packaged with it and it makes me nervous other sets could be like that too.

A bit overdue though, I remember (and might still have) the original set on HDDVD, lol

Let's keep watch on this and see what it ends up being like.

The Indiana Jones set had a flimsy box packaged with it and it makes me nervous other sets could be like that too.

A bit overdue though, I remember (and might still have) the original set on HDDVD, lol
I never bought any HDDVDs (or blu-rays initially, for that matter), as I waited to see which format was likely to become the standard before investing in either! I very nearly bought a laser disc player not long before DVDs were launched!!

I never bought any HDDVDs (or blu-rays initially, for that matter), as I waited to see which format was likely to become the standard before investing in either! I very nearly bought a laser disc player not long before DVDs were launched!!

Wow - I really liked the format so I dove in pretty heavy but then of course had to go and re-invest later on, lol

Seems like you've had the smart play for a while now

I, OTOH, waited till it was decided, then bought a dual computer drive then went bargain hunting for HD DVDs…then switched to Blu, but really went all in when 4K came out and could be ripped to a NAS. I like the quality of Physica media, but I love the convenience of playing it via KODI (esp now that there’s an alt build that does DV).

I invested my life savings in SpectraDisc Flexplay DVDs that destroyed themselves 48 hours after opening them.
I don't understand why these never took off.....(n):LOL:
043C58B9-B05E-40AD-A726-1650A0C114C3.jpeg

Did they all start with "Good morning, Mr. Phelps. Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is..."? :LOL:
Definitely one of dumbest ideas ever. Along with Circuit City's DIVX discs.
Divx discs required a separate player that cost around $100 more than DVD players and needed a phone line hook-up....
why a phone line hook up? Because Additional viewing of Divx discs THAT YOU JUST BOUGHT needed to be purchased with a credit card....
8762DCE5-84E8-4A94-A4D6-7108F8DD6733.gif

Could this Star Trek release be the motion picture set? Digital bits has a movie box set listed. Really hope it is. I would like the first movie on 4K.

Could this Star Trek release be the motion picture set? Digital bits has a movie box set listed. Really hope it is. I would like the first movie on 4K.

No I don't think so. Run Time (minutes): 4121

That equals over 68 hours so it would have to be the TV series.