Upcoming Star Wars: Ahsoka (Season 2) [Disney+]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Ahsoka, a new Original Series, starring Rosario Dawson and set within the timeline of The Mandalorian, is coming to Disney+.

9274065A-4CCE-4A3D-BA26-4AB29BD50554.jpeg

Reactions: Actarus
I haven’t seen Rebels but the first two episodes were pretty good. Ray Stevenson was the coolest character and had so much gravitas. His apprentice was also pretty cool and mysterious. The girl who played Sabine Wren also stood out. The pacing was way too slow. Minor nitpick I’ve had lately is they don’t incorporate enough grime/wear into the sets and costume designs, but that makes it feel more loved in and authentic. I’m curious to how the characters in this show compare to how they were portrayed in the animated series.

Loved it—as did the wife—and, like you @kaw, I thought the music was excellent.

I’ve not watched Star Wars: Rebels, but I followed along with no trouble. Great classic Star Wars.

Reactions: kaw
I saw the first two episodes yesterday and thought they were great, absolutely loves it. Looking forward to episode 3. I'm curious though who's under the mask of the sith padawan, I have a feeling they're gonna surprise us with who it is. :thanks:

Reactions: kaw and Noodles
Watched part of the first episode thus far and had to turn it off because the little one woke up. But generally excited about what I've seen thus far!

Reactions: kaw and Noodles
I saw the first two episodes yesterday and thought they were great, absolutely loves it. Looking forward to episode 3. I'm curious though who's under the mask of the sith padawan, I have a feeling they're gonna surprise us with who it is. :thanks:
Is this something that's not already revealed in Rebels or Clone Wars then? Because I did wonder who it was too and have been cautious about it being spoiled for me.

I'm curious though who's under the mask of the sith padawan, I have a feeling they're gonna surprise us with who it is. :thanks:

Is this something that's not already revealed in Rebels or Clone Wars then? Because I did wonder who it was too and have been cautious about it being spoiled for me.

We don't know exactly who it is. They were most likely an Inquisitor. We know that because of their lightsaber...

It does look A LOT like the Eighth Brother, But he dead. lol
The Funko Pop has revealed their name as Marrok. So it could be just as simple as that???

But I still think there will be a reveal of some sorts that it is somebody from the past. We'll see.

Reactions: Noodles
Bit of a filler episode this week I felt, not bad but at only 30 minutes long didn't have long enough to move the story on massively :(

Reactions: Noodles
It's funny because when I read that the third episode was going to be only 30 minutes a few weeks ago, I already thought "That's probably not gonna be the best episode ever". Don't know why, I just hate short episodes :rofl: I wish they did the hbo thing and have a fixed run time.