Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: May 2, 2023
Purchase links: Best Buy
Price: $29.99
Group buy: Nope

Thanks to Viking61 at BD for the info.

3A635530-04D1-4042-AEBA-EAB7787578BF.jpeg

Last edited:
They aren't gonna match the silver disney 100 steels dw. Thats separate, celebrating 100yrs of Disney. They may be different designs to the uk/eu, but I doubt it.
See I bought the 6 movie skywalker set from Cex last week for £12 but already have buyers remorse cos I knew I would end up just wanting the 4k. I also bought Force Awakens on 4k but when I got it home it had the 3d discs in... So I took that back and picked up the 3d lenti collectors set instead cos they couldnt find the 4k discs... So I think I might just return the 6 movie set and wait on these cos I was about to start picking up the Amaray 4ks at £12 each. Hmm, collectors issues huh.

See I bought the 6 movie skywalker set from Cex last week for £12 but already have buyers remorse cos I knew I would end up just wanting the 4k. I also bought Force Awakens on 4k but when I got it home it had the 3d discs in... So I took that back and picked up the 3d lenti collectors set instead cos they couldnt find the 4k discs... So I think I might just return the 6 movie set and wait on these cos I was about to start picking up the Amaray 4ks at £12 each. Hmm, collectors issues huh.
Or just buy the 4k steels.. lol there's plenty about, particularly of the sequel trilogy. Unless the BB art is different, there's virtually no point in you specifically picking those up.

If this will be unreleased artwork so far, good luck obtaining all 6 steels with 0 damage.
That would be mission impossible.
Not to mention price will skyrocket into sky on ebay. Just look how Rambo cost - and that was 5 movies - here is 6. >.<

If this will be unreleased artwork so far, good luck obtaining all 6 steels with 0 damage.
That would be mission impossible.
Not to mention price will skyrocket into sky on ebay. Just look how Rambo cost - and that was 5 movies - here is 6. >.<
You mean 9 right? :thumbs: :spoil:

I too am so very keen to see what cover images they use. I really hope it’s something new, because while I don’t need yet another steel set of the original trilogy, I also totally need yet another steel set of the original trilogy.

I thought the Euro steels were way cool, though. I especially dug the Empire design.

I too am so very keen to see what cover images they use. I really hope it’s something new, because while I don’t need yet another steel set of the original trilogy, I also totally need yet another steel set of the original trilogy.

I thought the Euro steels were way cool, though. I especially dug the Empire design.
I clicked on the thread with a new reply hopeful the art is finally here, not someone giving praises to Vader helmet. :cautious:
rick moranis helmet GIF