Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Feb 10, 2020
Release date: September 7, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on June 11 at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM for general release - UK Time)
Price: £29.99

12607341-9144775116183020.jpg

12607341-9684775116370001.jpg 12607341-1474775116309800.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my replacement copy the other day,came in one of the bigger boxes that they sent the collector's editions of Rise of Skywalker and Malificent 2 in.
Plenty of space for the steelbook to slide around and bang about in but suprisingly a clean copy for once.

Today after waiting an week for their special order to dispatch they haven't have stock so never dispatched. So opted for an refund instead of waiting for an possible new stock. I doubt they will get new stock anyway

This was there reponse tho:

Thanks Thomas, I am afraid we have not been able to get this replacement sent out to you yet as we are not out of stock for this, though if you would like we can leave this replacement active and once we have the needed stock we can get this sent out to you or if you would prefer we can get a refund returned to you.

Please let us know how you would like to proceed.

-Jake

Today after waiting an week for their special order to dispatch they haven't have stock so never dispatched. So opted for an refund instead of waiting for an possible new stock. I doubt they will get new stock anyway

This was there reponse tho:

Thanks Thomas, I am afraid we have not been able to get this replacement sent out to you yet as we are not out of stock for this, though if you would like we can leave this replacement active and once we have the needed stock we can get this sent out to you or if you would prefer we can get a refund returned to you.

Please let us know how you would like to proceed.

-Jake
Is this a straight 'cut and paste'? If so, then it's the usual muddled message from Zavvi. They are not out of stock, so therefore they are IN stock, but they haven't been able to send it to you because of that?! Or is it a typo? i.e. we are now out of stock?

It is an straight cut and paste. this is an typical Zavvi message. They told me multiple times they have stock and not have stock. So yeah I'm not waiting for an possible stock that most likely ain't gonna happen. Stupid baboons at Zavvi

Yes. Both of mine.

If you don't have replacements coming then you need to request a refund right now. Zavvi customer service reps are now telling people that after 40 days they can no longer trace missing packages and therefore will not issue replacements or refunds after 40 days.

So to recap, you have to wait 30 days to request a replacement or refund but after 40 days is too long.

@ididitfortherock

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Leafs17
Zavvi have officially screwed me with this one. Two separate orders received and both with issues, sent both back and was told they had a replacement for me only for them to now say they are out of stock and won't be getting more. Why am I not surprised :wtf: If anyone has a spare copy up for grabs please let me know :grumpy: Should have stopped at the OT but foolishly wanted to complete this collection :(

Zavvi have officially screwed me with this one. Two separate orders received and both with issues, sent both back and was told they had a replacement for me only for them to now say they are out of stock and won't be getting more. Why am I not surprised :wtf: If anyone has a spare copy up for grabs please let me know :grumpy: Should have stopped at the OT but foolishly wanted to complete this collection :(
will trade for BvS hdz :naughty:

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k and Mickle_89