Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Feb 10, 2020
Release date: September 7, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on June 11 at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM for general release - UK Time)
Price: £29.99

12607341-9144775116183020.jpg

12607341-9684775116370001.jpg 12607341-1474775116309800.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's because they are listing the title of movies on the shipping label.
Sorry i get you, but by time stuff get to me as most times they take ages you sometimes cant see it. Im sure this was sent in jiffy bags buy reports on here so more likely it fell out the bag.
Im also reading on here not this but sometimes other titles that they send multiple copies to same addresses by mistake.
That more likely what has happened.

But do they plan to have more that's what im wondering. Maybe im better to get refund and see if any come along if not source elsewhere.
I know if it did come back in stock sometime it be cheaper to buy as exchange rate was not great when i got it.
But to be honest dont care just want a mint copy to add to my others. It's times like these when you wish you order more than one.
But bugger than one purchase is enough for me and never really had issues before.
If it does show up i really cant see this one being ok all this time in bags but your never know.

Anyone still waiting on this, they told me if i want replacement to wait for restock i questioned when that would be and they have not replied.
Im tempted to grab this elsewhere costing me more than i paid but im hoping it still shows up or they replace it.
It was back when covid started i had stuff take this long but most things these days have been quick enough on newer orders.
Not sure if they are messing me around but i rather get a replacement sent if they never do then at least get my money back and look around.

Just got a dispatch notice of my replacement. Hope this one will arrive.
I have yet to receive any copy of this so how long have you been waiting for replacement is this to exchange for another or your copy not show up?
I have been sending messages often lately and keep getting told they dont know when it will be restocked.
So very weird you get have dispatch email.

I have yet to receive any copy of this so how long have you been waiting for replacement is this to exchange for another or your copy not show up?
I have been sending messages often lately and keep getting told they dont know when it will be restocked.
So very weird you get have dispatch email.

I haven't received my copy at all. I have been waiting since the first day they send it out in those double jiffy bags. After 22 days I send them a message mine didn't arrive and they immediately offered a replacement althought there was no stock anymore. I accepted to wait untill they have replacements, didn't expect them to send it.

The dispatch e-mail came out of the blue without any prior communication, so I'm very surprised to receive it.

I haven't received my copy at all. I have been waiting since the first day they send it out in those double jiffy bags. After 22 days I send them a message mine didn't arrive and they immediately offered a replacement althought there was no stock anymore. I accepted to wait untill they have replacements, didn't expect them to send it.

The dispatch e-mail came out of the blue without any prior communication, so I'm very surprised to receive it.
I waited just under 40 days and nothing and contacted them for replacement and keep getting told not sure when they get there restock.
I wonder what they do with there returns sent them on again to us who are still waiting hopefully not.

It could be a return copy you will get as by sounds of there reply to me they are not sure when they get restock.

and if one is returned or comes available

Personally would they be stupid enough to send out a return, yes i believe they would. And to be honest any returns they get back which are sent to them are sent back for a reason.

Personally i dont want a returned copy with issues if your in tje uk its easy to return but from where i am its too much hassle.
If they was to guarantee it was restocked due to missing or bad batches ones fine, but returns for sure are just someones rejected copy passed on to someone else.

Been buying from zavvi a very long time now but they really are starting to do my head in

I requested a refund and they only refunded one of my 2. I've requested they do the other.

I'm still hoping that they magically show up. I don't think it's a coincidence that they only ones to not show up were the jiffy ones.

i am also waiting for one to show up. (this second order was part of the new stock that came in) Received the first order and thankfully mint. Will apply for a refund for the missing one. I don't think the whole Star Wars series could have gone any worse. With the spine slashes, misaligned covers, missing shipments, people receiving multiple copies they didn't order. What a disaster.

i am also waiting for one to show up. (this second order was part of the new stock that came in) Received the first order and thankfully mint. Will apply for a refund for the missing one. I don't think the whole Star Wars series could have gone any worse. With the spine slashes, misaligned covers, missing shipments, people receiving multiple copies they didn't order. What a disaster.
OAZ (Only At Zavvi)

• Haha
Reactions: Kersey
Im sitting at 50 days now still no show and idiots cant tell me if there be stock or not or when. And or if they get a return. Lol who wants a return anyway as there be issues anyway.
Caved in and asked for a refund, it it happens to show up again someone tag me please. Thats unless i have found another by then.
I have never had much issues with missing item yes the odd damaged ones.
But sucks this was the first to not show. My ep2 is at 36 days now so have asked replacement also this is a bloody joke to be honest.
And most other steels i been getting arrive quickly.

Reactions: Leafs17
It could be a return copy you will get as by sounds of there reply to me they are not sure when they get restock.

and if one is returned or comes available

Personally would they be stupid enough to send out a return, yes i believe they would. And to be honest any returns they get back which are sent to them are sent back for a reason.

Personally i dont want a returned copy with issues if your in tje uk its easy to return but from where i am its too much hassle.
If they was to guarantee it was restocked due to missing or bad batches ones fine, but returns for sure are just someones rejected copy passed on to someone else.

Been buying from zavvi a very long time now but they really are starting to do my head in

I finally received mine! I can't find any defects, so doesn't seem to be a previously returned one.

Don't know where they got it from though. It's weird that their response is different for every customer.

Hope you guys will receive one too eventually, maybe it's worth the wait.

Reactions: Felix_ro
I finally received mine! I can't find any defects, so doesn't seem to be a previously returned one.

Don't know where they got it from though. It's weird that their response is different for every customer.

Hope you guys will receive one too eventually, maybe it's worth the wait.
The muppets kept telling me they was not sure when they get there restock.
Where do they get there workers from nobody seems to have a clue what's going on after few weeks i just asked for refund so now i be chasing the ep1.
After seeing you got a replacement sent i said how come customers are getting these sent and your telling others you waiting for restock.

This was there reply:

We have taken a look at this for you and cannot see any plans to have this item restocked with us in the future so we will not be carrying this item and do apologise for any disappointments this may cause

Lol just glad i asked my money back they sure loving messing with your head.

My ep2 they replaced that and is coming from hut and tracked it probably be a return with defects and in an oversized box damaged.
Dont you love zavvi best retailer for sure lol.

It makes me laugh when i sometimes view comments other members saying never have issues with them and no damage its.
Ok most things go well with them but plenty times they dont.

Reactions: Leafs17
67 days later still waiting on this, only 5 to date received this one would be 6. And two others on way which hopefully arrives.
It's getting stressful these days waiting to see what shows up from zavvi and seeing pics from others getting many sent and only ordered one.