Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Feb 10, 2020
Release date: September 7, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on June 11 at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM for general release - UK Time)
Price: £29.99

12607341-9144775116183020.jpg

12607341-9684775116370001.jpg 12607341-1474775116309800.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll put it this way, mine spent much less than 67 days in it and I still have to find a replacement :giggle: :hilarious:

I just got an Email from Zavvi, saying my replacement back order copy just got dispatched.
So let's hope this one arrive and I hope everyone else gets the replacement as well.

I just got an Email from Zavvi, saying my replacement back order copy just got dispatched.
So let's hope this one arrive and I hope everyone else gets the replacement as well.
And let's hope that they don't get caught up in the same black hole or time warp that has swallowed almost everyone's Solo steelbooks... :ohno:

Its funny how they told me they would get restock and i waited weeks even while others was getting the odd replacement.
Then the tell me this.

As explained to you in our previous message to you, we do not have plans of having this restocked and would like to clarify that this item will not be coming back in stock with us

Obviously them telling me this i took my refund why to they talk through there ass

• Haha
Reactions: hatredhorror
Its funny how they told me they would get restock and i waited weeks even while others was getting the odd replacement.
Then the tell me this.

As explained to you in our previous message to you, we do not have plans of having this restocked and would like to clarify that this item will not be coming back in stock with us

Obviously them telling me this i took my refund why to they talk through there ass
tell them that no plans means its not impossible and post this gif

then ask them if they were to change that plans what hypothetical date would they plan for a restock

reverse the ****** customer service game...

tell them that no plans means its not impossible and post this gif

then ask them if they were to change that plans what hypothetical date would they plan for a restock

reverse the ****** customer service game...

I message them back and they said was not sure when they get restock and it was best to refund me,
it was them that said there be no restock after me asking when a few times.
Yes good i got my refund but if they could tell me some truth in getting more or not i would have waited.
Why are there so many muppets there.
Its not as if they are new they have been around a long time.

Reactions: hatredhorror
Was this even available? Chances are if they did it’s someone’s return anyway. I got one off eBay cheaper than it was from zavvi but I’m hoping it’s ok. Will not see if for a while. Zavvi messed me around by saying they will have restock then not. I just took the refund few weeks back.

Was this even available? Chances are if they did it’s someone’s return anyway. I got one off eBay cheaper than it was from zavvi but I’m hoping it’s ok. Will not see if for a while. Zavvi messed me around by saying they will have restock then not. I just took the refund few weeks back.

It was there to start with, as I checked

Really? How much? Lowest I'm seeing are $75 CAD
I was £21.00 and £3.50 postage tracked not sure what that is in cad, I never had it sent to me but uk addres. My zavvi order at time was like 63.99au sent to me not sure what exchange rate was then but today that’s £35.22.

But considering the steel then was £29 from zavvi and I’m sure postage on top if not a red carpet member makes it a better price than zavvi.
The seller told the other one before me at £19

But I know what you mean there are many overpriced for sure I just got lucky or maybe not it might have issues I questioned seller and he had purchased extra copies and said he was not greedy and said it’s mint.
Hopefully it is.

Reactions: Leafs17