Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 21, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on June 25 at 9 AM for Red Carpet, 12 PM general release - UK time)
Price: £29.99
Note: 3 discs

C78F1C8C-A58B-40B4-9C81-B7369C7CCA3B.jpeg

D29DA155-8A8C-4C18-BE2A-66A1ADED1D38.jpeg
3EE33454-B0C2-42DF-BC06-336DF7017781.jpeg

Last edited:
Got mine today... nice dent and deep scratch across the top right corner.
Classic Zavvi and their shenanigans!

Oh and mine still says "awaiting dispatch" in case anyone is wondering.... Hopefully I get a replacement

These have shipped? Mines still saying Processing.

I ordered two, have a pending charge for one, and the order still says processing. I haven’t received a dispatch notice.

So is this possibly the new screw-up for ep 2 (shipping steelbooks without sending dispatch notices)? If it is I have to give them credit because I keep thinking they can’t come up with something to top the last mess up but they keep proving me wrong!

Arrived today along with THE PHANTOM MENACE . . . was a bit concerned about the delay of my copy of TPM so over the moon that they came together . . . hopefully all copies of TPM will now soon reach their destinations.

Good to see that the white boxes are finally back in stock :thumbs:

From what I have seen no dispatch email has been sent yet for anyone even though some already have got delivery today

So your order status of awaiting dispatch does not mean it's not been shipped yet.
This also happened with some steelbooks shipped last week BVS and MOS

Some will get the dispatch email after they get delivery

From what I have seen no dispatch email has been sent yet for anyone even though some already have got delivery today

So your order status of awaiting dispatch does not mean it's not been shipped yet.
This also happened with some steelbooks shipped last week BVS and MOS

Some will get the dispatch email after they get delivery
Zavvi seems to be charging early again as I was charged for the John Carpenter steelbooks a few days ago and they don't release for over a week. I've been charged for Full Metal Jacket too and that's not till next week. Wish Zavvi would be consistent about when they charge for times.

Zavvi seems to be charging early again as I was charged for the John Carpenter steelbooks a few days ago and they don't release for over a week. I've been charged for Full Metal Jacket too and that's not till next week. Wish Zavvi would be consistent about when they charge for times.
It's not unusual for Zavvi to take payment on the Monday the week before release date
Zavvi normal timeline is between Mon - Thur before release date for taking payment
Full Metal Jacket release date is Monday 21st
Zavvi have often take payment on a Mon for Disney releases and odd occasion for other film studio releases

What was unusual previously was taking payment 11 days before release as in on the Friday
Example some of the previous star wars steelbooks

Reactions: MrSquifler
It's not unusual for Zavvi to take payment on the Monday the week before release date
Zavvi normal timeline is between Mon - Thur before release date for taking payment
Full Metal Jacket release date is Monday 21st
Zavvi have often take payment on a Mon for Disney releases and odd occasion for other film studio releases

What was unusual previously was taking payment 11 days before release as in on the Friday
Example some of the previous star wars steelbooks
I understand taking payment a week early, but I was charged for the JC steelbook 3 days ago and they don't release until the 28th, that's 2 weeks before release. It wouldn't be so and if they could stick to a schedule for then they charge. Some Star Wars steels so far have been a week before release, some have been 2.