Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 21, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on June 25 at 9 AM for Red Carpet, 12 PM general release - UK time)
Price: £29.99
Note: 3 discs

C78F1C8C-A58B-40B4-9C81-B7369C7CCA3B.jpeg

D29DA155-8A8C-4C18-BE2A-66A1ADED1D38.jpeg
3EE33454-B0C2-42DF-BC06-336DF7017781.jpeg

Last edited:
I wish Zavvi would at least come out and ACKNOWLEDGE that Empire is a rights issue and they can’t get the the license to use the artwork.

At this point just TELL us. That way we stop guessing.
This is the Attack of the Clones thread. Please limit your disparaging remarks to that film. Thank you. ;)

(Note: This comment is meant to be funny! That's all, nothing more!)

This is the Attack of the Clones thread. Please limit your disparaging remarks to that film. Thank you. ;)

(Note: This comment is meant to be funny! That's all, nothing more!)

yes - depressing that disclaimers are required // i blame the mix of languages/cultures on here. It's wonderful and an extra challenge for everyone.

Maybe whoever OK'd the artwork is a prequel fan and hates the OT, because at this rate the steels for these films are going to be so much more consistent and pretty than the OT steels

... or don't think of them as different trilogies. Think of all 11 (or 9) films being one unit. If 10 (8) out of 11 (9) are going to use the theatrical poster art, then the whole set, overall, will be very consistent.

... or don't think of them as different trilogies. Think of all 11 (or 9) films being one unit. If 10 (8) out of 11 (9) are going to use the theatrical poster art, then the whole set, overall, will be very consistent.
I prefer to think of them as three very separate trilogies. Yes, there's a connected story, more or less, but each trilogy is so different—different era of filmmaking, different overall feel, etc. For that reason, I'd be perfectly fine with steelbook sets of the trilogies that don't match one another. And besides, if they keep making SW movies, there is going to be a point at which they stop making steelbooks that exactly match all previous steelbooks. Let each new series be its own thing.

If ROTS uses a picture of a good guy on the back, there will be some fun comments. :)

I think the ANH and ESB back cover photos are promo stills, too.