Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 21, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on June 25 at 9 AM for Red Carpet, 12 PM general release - UK time)
Price: £29.99
Note: 3 discs

C78F1C8C-A58B-40B4-9C81-B7369C7CCA3B.jpeg

D29DA155-8A8C-4C18-BE2A-66A1ADED1D38.jpeg
3EE33454-B0C2-42DF-BC06-336DF7017781.jpeg

Last edited:
Didn’t notice the misalignment on mine when I first got it. Was just happy with no scratches or dents! But no, on closer inspection the front art is quite off and a little squint too.

This line of steelbooks has been so shoddily done, just a blatant cash grab on Star Wars.

Reactions: JGCramp and Shark
Just for info...was was chasing up my aotc replacement and zavvi told me they have a 2 week backlog in their warehouse so just going to have to wait and see if they have a copy they can send me :dunno: and then pray it's mint :ohno:

• Thanks
Reactions: jailbird_joey
Didn’t notice the misalignment on mine when I first got it. Was just happy with no scratches or dents! But no, on closer inspection the front art is quite off and a little squint too.

This line of steelbooks has been so shoddily done, just a blatant cash grab on Star Wars.

I pray WeET is doing all of the films.

So has anyone got one of these where the back image isn't off centre so it bleeds in to the opening part of the steelbook?

I got my third one arrive today and it has the same issue.

1. Black line on the front and I've actually only noticed today it is off centre.
2. Ridiculously off centre on multiple sides.
3. Off centre but not as bad as 2. It has the back image bleeding in to the opening.

I was told I could keep 1 so I ordered again and received 2. I had to return that for a refund and then ordered 3. 3 arrived today and I've just been in contact and they've said they'll send out a replacement but that I can keep this.

I now have two copies of this that are a bit of centre sitting here and another replacement on the way.

I mean I certainly won't be out of pocked on this but I'd just like a clean copy!!

Recieved my replacement today and thankfully no issues. Now lets see how zavvi torment us with their RoTS release :ohno:

Reactions: Bungral
Got my second order in recently which I ordered on restock and thankfully no issues with this one, I've unsealed and all looks minty mint :angel: My first copy I received had misalignment issues and also a long vertical scratch on the rear (n) This wave has been a collosal ballache that's for damn sure :pain:

Got my second order in recently which I ordered on restock and thankfully no issues with this one, I've unsealed and all looks minty mint :angel: My first copy I received had misalignment issues and also a long vertical scratch on the rear (n) This wave has been a collosal ballache that's for damn sure :pain:

I’ve just received my replacement and it’s perfect. Phew!

My streak of undamaged steels finally came to an end with this one. Felt ok as it was shipped in the customary white box but when I took it out.... there are clear as day a 3 + inch in length scratch. Ugh...

I contacted Zavvi and sent pics. What will Zavvi say or do?

My streak of undamaged steels finally came to an end with this one. Felt ok as it was shipped in the customary white box but when I took it out.... there are clear as day a 3 + inch in length scratch. Ugh...

I contacted Zavvi and sent pics. What will Zavvi say or do?
Depends where the ball ends up in their CS lottery wheel:
  • We'll offer you a 5% / 10% / 15% / 20% partial refund;
  • We have further sock available should you wish to return it for an exchange*;
  • We have no further stock available, but you can return it for a full refund;
  • We will send you a replacement but there is no need to send the original one back to us.
* note that taking this option can result in:
  • Receiving another damaged item - either dented, scratched or with spine slash (or any combination thereof);
  • Them NOT have any further stock available after all and you receiving a full refund instead (that is what happened to me once with another title).