Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of The Sith (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 12, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order will be live on July 9 around 9 AM for Red Carpet subscribers, 12 PM general sale - UK time )
Price: £29.99

12643676-1204782159747516.jpg

12643676-1904782159566103.jpg
12643676-8544782159823557.jpg
12643676-1254782159874059.jpg

Last edited:
Which one is that?

Dunno I don't own any of them :LOL::rofl:

I believe the main bulk of the artwork is glossy on top of a matte under layer. My point was though I don't expect these to have any bossing :( (would love to be proved wrong)

Reactions: DMD4k
Well that sucks. The originally trilogy is being released with only 1 week between each sequel.

This trilogy has a 2 week break between I and II and a 3 week break between II and III.

It's going to be a long wait for The Force Awakens and the rest of the SteelBooks.

Reactions: Leafs17
Well that sucks. The originally trilogy is being released with only 1 week between each sequel.

This trilogy has a 2 week break between I and II and a 3 week break between II and III.

It's going to be a long wait for The Force Awakens and the rest of the SteelBooks.

How’s that bad? It’s 2 a month. Spaced out. It’s fine

Well 1 this month and then 2 a month. I imagine force awakens will take up the 2nd spot in October with the final 2 in November and then rogue one and solo in December

Reactions: Stygian
How’s that bad? It’s 2 a month. Spaced out. It’s fine

Well 1 this month and then 2 a month. I imagine force awakens will take up the 2nd spot in October with the final 2 in November and then rogue one and solo in December

yeah I guess. I just want them quicker :LOL:

Reactions: MrSquifler
****. Episodes 1 to 3 release after I have to move out of this house and Zavvi's stupid orders don't allow you to change address.

Bloody balls.

I was thinking the same sort of thing. I've been considering moving from where I am so I was thinking at some point I should stop placing orders with Zavvi. That's not really possible now with the last titles most likely not arriving here until well into the New Year.

Anyone got charged for this yet? Also, anyone knows when the restock/cancellation orders will
be back for re-order?
Thanks
Release date is October 12

Zavvi will take payment for debit/credit cards between Monday 5th to Thur 8th next week likely will be Mon or Tue
Dispatch will be between Wed to Fri next week

It can vary as to when zavvi make available cancellations depends on amount of stock cancelled
Can be a few days or a few weeks after release date

Sometimes they keep aside for replacements instead of putting back on website