Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Oct 18, 2018
Release date: July 27, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on May 7 at 9 AM for Red Carpet - 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

12564552-5234766288707596.jpg
12564552-1334766288642730.jpg12564552-3574766288581926.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally. I fail to see the point in releasing it only in the US first and then months later releasing it elsewhere. Interesting that even after this time there isn't a RoS yet, and we seem to not have Solo, which was released in the US if I remember correctly.

Finally received my replacement (3rd item Zavvi has lost in the post for me in the last 3 months - why not use *some* kind of tracking for expensive items?) and it came complete with the obligatory spine slash right through the shrink... :arghh: :banghead: :bag:
Is this the most cursed line of releases ever??

Finally. I fail to see the point in releasing it only in the US first and then months later releasing it elsewhere. Interesting that even after this time there isn't a RoS yet, and we seem to not have Solo, which was released in the US if I remember correctly.

Are you referring to 4K releases in the regular amaray cases? (not steelbooks)

Both Rise Of Skywalker and Solo are available in 4K from Zavvi in non steelbook cases.

Perhaps I misunderstand your question.

Are you referring to 4K releases in the regular amaray cases? (not steelbooks)

Both Rise Of Skywalker and Solo are available in 4K from Zavvi in non steelbook cases.

Perhaps I misunderstand your question.

I just meant releases of RoS and Solo that specifically match the case and slipcovers of those black releases, to complete the set. The ones currently available have a different artwork/case and slipcover.

Reactions: Stygian
They asked for shipping cost to that warehouse.

I has spine slashes on both my copies. I took a 40% discount on one and asked to return the other. This is after I requested an exchange and was told they don't do exchanges(?).

I just got the quote for shipping yesterday($18) and am waiting for a response.

• Thanks
They asked for shipping cost to that warehouse.

I has spine slashes on both my copies. I took a 40% discount on one and asked to return the other. This is after I requested an exchange and was told they don't do exchanges(?).

I just got the quote for shipping yesterday($18) and am waiting for a response.

They have confirmed that they want me to send it there.

They have confirmed that they want me to send it there.

I know that's some kind of major hub. I believe that's where shipments are sent by eBay sellers in the U.S. that use the Global Priority Shipping program or something to that effect and then Pitney Bowes forwards the packages from there. Or something. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: a_o
I just meant releases of RoS and Solo that specifically match the case and slipcovers of those black releases, to complete the set. The ones currently available have a different artwork/case and slipcover.
@Kinggoose
ROS and Solo are also getting matching amaray slips

Zoom UK have all 11 4K UHD Star Wars films listed with the matching style artwork (HMV/Amazon/Zavvi have 9 films and will also have listed soon ROS and Solo )
2 for £30.00

buq0313901_1.jpg buq0293201_1.jpg

Reactions: Kinggoose