Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: August 3, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on May 21, around 9 AM for Red Carpet , at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99
Note: 3 discs

12584863-1924769381743461.jpg

12584863-1244769382074100.jpg 12584863-1434769381918943.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone else still waiting on their replacement? I'm in the East Coast of the US, still haven't received my copy even though I got the email. I contacted Zavvi and they said they no longer have stock but can offer me a refund instead.
Take the refund and buy the German release. I got my replacement months and months ago in the US.

Is anyone else still waiting on their replacement? I'm in the East Coast of the US, still haven't received my copy even though I got the email. I contacted Zavvi and they said they no longer have stock but can offer me a refund instead.
I never got mine either and Zavvi were much less willing to help me about it. They said I contacted them too late about it not arriving and that they have a certain time period of where they can offer assistance for items that don’t arrive. No refund was offered.

I disputed the purchase through PayPal and the resolution was to return my sealed copy which I didn’t want to do so I just dropped it. Never got my Phantom Menace steel either and they gave me the same story about that. At least I got refunded by PayPal for that one.

I never got mine either and Zavvi were much less willing to help me about it. They said I contacted them too late about it not arriving and that they have a certain time period of where they can offer assistance for items that don’t arrive. No refund was offered.

I disputed the purchase through PayPal and the resolution was to return my sealed copy which I didn’t want to do so I just dropped it. Never got my Phantom Menace steel either and they gave me the same story about that. At least I got refunded by PayPal for that one.

Phantom Menace is back in stock.

Reactions: darczap

Yeah for North America you have to wait 30 days to report missing SteelBooks to get a refund but if you wat longer than 40 days they say it's too long. So there is only a 10 day window to request refunds or replacements.