luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release Date: November 9th, 2015
Purchase links:
Amazon UK
Zavvi
Price: £18.99 (Amazon) - £21.99 TBC (Zavvi)

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

Part of the Star Wars collection: I, II, III, IV, V, VI - Purchase here
image-jpg.179984

Last edited by a moderator:
I read on Superherohype that there will be 3 extra discs full of extras, not sure what films those discs will be in though

It says in the article that those extra discs will be included in another edition:"In addition, “Star Wars: The Complete Saga” will be released in newly-repackaged artwork on October 13th"

"The newly-repackaged Saga includes all six feature films on Blu-ray, along with three additional discs containing more than 40 hours of previously released extensive special features."

Reactions: Kashby
It says in the article that those extra discs will be included in another edition:"In addition, “Star Wars: The Complete Saga” will be released in newly-repackaged artwork on October 13th"

"The newly-repackaged Saga includes all six feature films on Blu-ray, along with three additional discs containing more than 40 hours of previously released extensive special features."

Ah ok, thanks for clearing that up dude

There are only 3 "real" Star Wars movies at present :thumbs:;):cool:Anyone saying otherwise should not be considered a real Star Wars fan!
:rofl::thumbs: that's fighting talk:box: :LOL:I totally agree, I watched the prequels once each and never want to watch them again:vomit: saves some cash too only wanting the 'real' star wars films:D
I wonder if they're gonna put the good guys on the back of the steels:woot:

Stormtrooper should have been on the cover of New Hope. Why ?

51e9a1d9b906f4bbb1af52b9d6131624.jpg

...so one could say it's Luke or Han in the cover ...

:rofl:

BIGSPENDERZ no longer works. Stopped working 10mins after the go live time!

A note to those buying the bundle deal, Zavvi will also charge you straight away £6 downpayment.

BIGSPENDERZ no longer works. Stopped working 10mins after the go live time!

A note to those buying the bundle deal, Zavvi will also charge you straight away £6 downpayment.

Only if you add the dredd badge

Only if you add the dredd badge

Unless you buy them in Prequel/Sequel batches or order each one separately the bundle comes with the free Dredd badge. You can't order the full set in one go without it. Hence you pay £6 upfront. I just tried for the sake of info:thumbs:;)

Unless you buy them in Prequel/Sequel batches or order each one separately the bundle comes with the free Dredd badge. You can't order the full set in one go without it. Hence you pay £6 upfront. I just tried for the sake of info:thumbs:;)

You have to add the badge to the basket.
You can buy the whole set without it

Reactions: digitalbabe
You can order the Star Wars Complete Collection Steelbooks without taking up the offer of free Judge Dredd Badge

You have to add it to your basket
Just don't add it if you don't want it that way you wont have any £6.00 deposit taken

Here is 2 screen shots showing the difference
1)I did not add the Dredd Badge to the cart
Star Wars.JPG

2)I added Dredd Badge to cart
It then applies Judge Dredd Badge Discount
Star Wars with Dredd.JPG

As you can see price is the same 129.99

Just don't add Dredd Badge to cart to avoid having to pay £6.00 Deposit and of course you also wont get the Free Dredd Badge as you don't select it

Last edited: