luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release Date: November 9th, 2015
Purchase links:
Amazon UK
Zavvi
Price: £18.99 (Amazon) - £21.99 TBC (Zavvi)

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

Part of the Star Wars collection: I, II, III, IV, V, VI - Purchase here
image-jpg.179984

Last edited by a moderator:
Its out of stock!
God, that was quick !
Received my order confirmation at 12.35AM (#58624).
It WILL be back at this price as they must have printed tens of thousands of these and they can't keep them priced ridiculously high - a penny shy of 20 quid at some retailers - for ever :)

God, that was quick !
Received my order confirmation at 12.35AM (#58624).
It WILL be back at this price as they must have printed tens of thousands of these and they can't keep them priced ridiculously high - a penny shy of 20 quid at some retailers - for ever :)

The Return of the Jedi sold out quick at £6.49 too. That sold out while I was checking out.

The Return of the Jedi sold out quick at £6.49 too. That sold out while I was checking out.
Yes, I did notice that price but I was too late to the party and it was showing "Sold out" at the time.
Well done to those people who snagged copies for that I n c r e d I b l e price (about a third of what it costs at Amazon and HMV) :thumbs:
Gonna have to try to check prices at Xtra-vision a couple of times a day in future as I've only managed to pick up 2 of the 6 so far and these look SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much nicer than the recent #7 (and much nicer than the two trilogies that I bought when they came out).

Yes, I did notice that price but I was too late to the party and it was showing "Sold out" at the time.
Well done to those people who snagged copies for that I n c r e d I b l e price (about a third of what it costs at Amazon and HMV) :thumbs:
Gonna have to try to check prices at Xtra-vision a couple of times a day in future as I've only managed to pick up 2 of the 6 so far and these look SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much nicer than the recent #7 (and much nicer than the two trilogies that I bought when they came out).

I was 30 seconds if that too late. Cracking price! Would of got Empire too. Shame.

I'm suprised there has been no price drop on Amazon or Zavvi yet.

I was 30 seconds if that too late. Cracking price! Would of got Empire too. Shame.

I'm suprised there has been no price drop on Amazon or Zavvi yet.
Quite so.
I'm sure, however, that we'll get other chances to pick these up at "sensible" prices in the near future and Amazon, HMV and Zavvi have just GOT to reduce their prices soon considering the releases were more than five months ago.

Reactions: lights
Last edited:
Reactions: Atomic_Mist