Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: August 10, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order May 28, 9 AM for Red Carpet, 12 PM general sale - UK Time)
Price: £29.99

12590797-1524771506779595.jpg

12590797-1624771506954630.jpg 12590797-1994771506894318.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is just f****** shocking

Like seriously, what’s the point of Empire if it’s the odd one out. Reminds me of those Batman ones when we didn’t get the Batman riddler logo to match the others.

No deal Zavvi, people should just hold on for the next wave in a few years. I think people need to show them they can’t keep pulling s*** like this

Reactions: Paperinukke
so, I was right. episode 6 will have the original poster. damn, that's a nice matching set :rolleyes:

my guess:
episode 1: original poster
episode 2: teaser poster
episode 3: original poster

episode 7: original poster
episode 8: teaser poster
episode 9: original poster

rogue one: original poster
solo: teaser poster

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: djjez83
This is just f****** shocking

Like seriously, what’s the point of Empire if it’s the odd one out. Reminds me of those Batman ones when we didn’t get the Batman riddler logo to match the others.

No deal Zavvi, people should just hold on for the next wave in a few years. I think people need to show them they can’t keep pulling s*** like this
What if you're old though? Can't they get it right, now?

Sorry again guys, it doesn't let me share gifs like all the things i can do like highlight text or add an emoji are disabled

I add gifs the same way you attach a photo. Only way i personally know. Just do it that way

what can I say, after yesterday's reveal this feels like putting salt in the open wound. "we mess with your wallet AND your brain". They are sadists!

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
After yesterday’s reveal I seriously thought they were going to go for the teaser for RoTJ

which is the best of the teasers. But I wish the teaser posters were used on the back. This one would of been perfect t

BA8CA4A5-4685-4A8B-B177-0B366F96C19E.jpeg