Star Wars Episodes I-VI (Blu-ray SteelBooks Boxset) [Taiwan]

Nov 11, 2013
Taipei, Taiwan
Release Date: November 19th, 2015
Purchase link: JSDVD
Price: NT$5,650

20150812_star-wars_steelbooks_1k-jpg.181671.jpg

Deltamac just announced they will release this in Taiwan, i guess this might become a set.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see that the Episode titles are in German. Does that mean that they are a different "pressing" than the US versions? How does that work from a manufacturing standpoint @Wreck @apsmith21?

Was a global order, where they all get printed at idk ... probably places best for business logistically. And with that maybe we'll see slight variations like those languages.

From what i read in spanish sites, we will be getting titles in spanish over here too. StarWars is big here so aparently it was worthy. I wonder if France will do the same?

Nah I wouldn't have bought it otherwise, it's the those exotic characters what makes this boxset unique and a must own for me WOW!! can't wait for it to arrive now :)

Usually that is the case for me too, but I think this box set design would definitely benefit from the exclusion of them characters. Just my opinion, it's all subjective of course. To each their own :thumbs:

Reactions: DJHilalo
looks nice! but 160€ without shipping and customs..
and 3 sequels coming noo thanks

btw.
first and second batch?

so they will restock in december???

Last edited:
Does anyone know , how looks this set inside? Except steelbboks has it any art cards or other exclusives ? Cannot find any unboxing video or photo of this Star Wars steelbook set. Thanks