UK
Release date: April 8th, 2013
Purchase links:
Amazon
Sainsbury's
Zavvi.com

81uPY9+xFrL._AA1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
got this today! finally! lol i really like the design on this one, better than the original trilogy but then again that is me! i'm just glad i got it! picture!

Attachments

• 122.jpg
    122.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 101
I really think they should have chosen different artwork for this trilogy. Anakin should have been on the FRONT, since the entire saga is about the rise and fall of Anakin Skywalker. Jedi Anakin on the front of the PT, Darth Vader on the front of the OT. Yoda would have been OK on the back of the PT, though I think Obi-Wan/Ewan MacGregor on the back would have been better. Also, why not put Darth Maul on the Ep. 1 disc instead of Yoda??? You've got Dooku and Sidious on the next two discs - why not all three PT sith lords? My OCD really hates that. Maul was a much bigger character in TPM than Yoda.

And of course I think a glossy embossed cover would have been awesome. Region Free FYI

IMG_3624_zpsee4d9866.jpg~original

IMG_3631_zps2ee9497a.jpg~original

Last edited:
Sainsbuy are currently selling this with an £8 reduction from the original amazon £30 asking price at £22:

https://www.sainsburysentertainment...tion-Steelbook/product.html?product=E11204024

Not a perfect collection as they shoulda made it a 4 discs steel and got "Star Wars: Episodes I-III Archives" bonus disc from the bluray collection in there (disc 7), but still i figure this new lower price is just about enough compensation, so i finally :ordered:

Reactions: spiderman
Sainsbuy are currently selling this with an £8 reduction from the original amazon £30 asking price at £22:

https://www.sainsburysentertainment...tion-Steelbook/product.html?product=E11204024

Not a perfect collection as they shoulda made it a 4 discs steel and got "Star Wars: Episodes I-III Archives" bonus disc from the bluray collection in there (disc 7), but still i figure this new lower price is just about enough compensation, so i finally :ordered:

too bad i can't order this:(

JiuzfUn.jpg

230CewE.jpg

Despite lameass supermarket packing i'm actually quite impressed with these, especially @ £44 delivered for both.

Both steels have zero-finish style sheen logos too - but nothing beats the weighty feel of a steelbook packed with 3 or more discs :cool: :scat: :cool:

Got these a while ago but im quite pleased with mine!

Ditto. They were a day one buy for me. They are really nice but not at all the artwork I personally would have went with. I have my fingers crossed that someone will do a 6 steelbook set with the theatrical posters on the front of each.

My Star Wars steelbook is complete. I got the rare Clone Wars G2 also.