Purchase links:
Amazon
Sainsbury's
Zavvi.com

81uPY9+xFrL._AA1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi !

I'm going to London this weekend. Is there a place/store
where I can get this (both star wars steelbooks) in London ?

Appreciate any help I can get on this issue. Thx!

Cheers!

Hi !

I'm going to London this weekend. Is there a place/store
where I can get this (both star wars steelbooks) in London ?

Appreciate any help I can get on this issue. Thx!

Cheers!

My brother saw advertising in a HMV store for these about a month ago. I haven't checked myself, but either Oxford Street or {param} are your best options in Central London. There are a few other smaller HMV stores in and around London, so a smaller store might be closer to you? Just depends on where you are staying and where you plan to go?

Last edited:
Reactions: Toffo
My brother saw advertising in a HMV store for these about a month ago. I haven't checked myself, but either Oxford Street or Trocadero are your best options in Central London. There are a few other smaller HMV stores in and around London, so a smaller store might be closer to you? Just depends on where you are staying and where you plan to go?
HMV Trocadero has closed down now.

The big store on Oxford Street should have these in stock though, they had placeholder cards out last time I was in. Don't bother with Westfield White City if you're around there, they don't have stock.

Reactions: Toffo and Lester

The big store on Oxford Street should have these in stock though, they had placeholder cards out last time I was in. Don't bother with Westfield White City if you're around there, they don't have stock.

I didn't know the Trocadero had gone. :eek:

That was quite a big store and was always busy when I was in there. I thought that and Oxford Street would be the last stores to go, if HMV hadn't have been saved.

Reactions: Toffo
I received it today and I find that when exposed to light, the Steelbook is very nice.

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

One more picture :

starwarsiface.jpg

starwarsiartwork.jpg

My brother saw advertising in a HMV store for these about a month ago. I haven't checked myself, but either Oxford Street or {param} are your best options in Central London. There are a few other smaller HMV stores in and around London, so a smaller store might be closer to you? Just depends on where you are staying and where you plan to go?

Thanks Lester & Nyvo! :thumbs:

I'm staying at a hotel at Russell Square so Oxford street will be "just around the corner". Hopefully I'll find a couple of :darth: there ! :D

Cheers!

Gah, how much longer can I hold out before I buy Star Wars on Blu-Ray? I just don't like the new-new changes!

Personally i don't care about the changes, only one that was stupid was in Return of the jedi where darth shouts Noooooo. But the rest i thought improved the film.

Arrived today, definitely better in hand than in the pictures but still could have been better, it is Star Wars afterall. :D