Star Wars Rebels: Season 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 10, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order Live Saturday July 21 at 6 PM UK time)
Price: £19.99

11819986-7534595465473809.jpg

11819986-1454595465297319.jpg

11819986-1834595465151600.jpg

Last edited:
Attractive and colourful steelbook for Season Two . . . maybe not as harmonious as the Season One steelbook . . . great news to see it's got similar style art though . . . hopefully a similar finish too.
Similar style, yes, . . . but only time will tell if it has a similar retail history.
(S. 1 - allegedly 1,000 units print run, hung around for ages, heavily discounted).

Quick look at S.1 courtesy Steelbookpro:-
1531993968871.png
1531994368019.png
1531994295340.png

Reactions: lights
watched half of the first season and thought it was no where near as good as clone wars, and a little childish,
can i ask is this season a little better and worthy of the purchase,????????

watched half of the first season and thought it was no where near as good as clone wars, and a little childish,
can i ask is this season a little better and worthy of the purchase,????????
Yes! I like both but I think Rebels is a little better than Clone Wars. Season 1 was a bit slow in the beginning but it gets a lot better as it progresses.

Reactions: yardman
Rebels just gets better and better. There's a bit of unevenness in the character development of Ezra (a number of "How can we be going through this again??" moments, which probably would have been fixed if they'd known from the start it was going to be four seasons), but the good parts of Rebels are some of the best Star Wars ever. The way Sabine's story progresses is particularly great. And in general, I regard Kanan/Ezra as what Obi-Wan/Anakin should have been in the prequels.

• Thanks
Reactions: psychoscot
I really hope this means they’re going to release steelbook of the last two seasons in a timely fashion. Hell, make some for The Clone Wars while you’re at it.

I really hope this means they’re going to release steelbook of the last two seasons in a timely fashion. Hell, make some for The Clone Wars while you’re at it.

Agreed on Rebels! I'm definitely getting this. The back cover and inside artwork could be a little better, but I can always add a custom back.

Sorry but I can't agree with anyone that thinks Rebels is better than Clone Wars, both Series started off a little childish but Clone Wars completely got over it, Rebels rarely had any edge to it right up until the end thanks to Disney's involvement.
At least the Clone Wars is coming back and hopefully we will see some more steelbooks for the series.

Sorry but I can't agree with anyone that thinks Rebels is better than Clone Wars, both Series started off a little childish but Clone Wars completely got over it, Rebels rarely had any edge to it right up until the end thanks to Disney's involvement.
At least the Clone Wars is coming back and hopefully we will see some more steelbooks for the series.

Agree fully.

After the poor movie and an iffy start in season 1, The Clone Wars became one of the best TV Shows ever.
I much prefer it to Rebels, but that isn't calling this show bad.

Ordered this last night.

Reactions: Suspi