Star Wars Saga Limited Ed 1138 COPIES-3000 DOLLARS!!!

jimk

Premium Supporter
Nov 11, 2010
Pre-order: Amazon
http://shop.starwars.com/catalog/product.xml?topcatID=1300264;product_id=1325650

New and latest version of the box in which to propose the purchase of the Star Wars saga. George Lucas, along with his colleagues, working in five years it has selected about 200 thousand frames for each of the six films in the saga, collected in a box very special for the fans who want to spend the $ 3,000 needed to get their hands, from January 2011,
On the 'Star Wars Frames Box'. The casket will be available in limited edition of only 1138 pieces, many inspired by Lucas' first feature film, The Man Who fled from the future (1971, original title 'THX 1138'). Fine wood, two medallions depicting Darth Vader and Yoda on the sides, the box will also contain a DVD where Lucas and his collaborators describe these five years of work are used to select the images and the philosophy behind all his work.
CIRCULATION 1138 COPIES
PRICE ABOUT 3000 DOLLARS

starwarslimitededitionf.jpg

By Jimk

starwarsframes2.jpg

By Jimk

starwarsframes1.jpg

By Jimk

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah this ones ridiculous. But this will be one of those things 30 years from now thats worth like 20k. I am hoping some sweet blu ray sets start showing up soon for the upcoming release.

hmmm..im actually thinking seriously about buying one.

I know if i google i can find the answer to my question, but im lazy :hilarious:
how old is George Lukas? Im pretty sure after he goes this thing will be worth alot of money.....

JOhn

http://shop.starwars.com/catalog/product.xml?topcatID=1300264;product_id=1325650

Star Wars: Frames
Our Price: $3,000.00
Ships to U.S. only

Shot-by-shot selections from all six Star Wars films into a six-volume, luxurious hardcover set
Limited to only 1,138 copies and presented in a sumptuous art deco-inspired wooden case
Each set is numbered and contains a special tipped-in certificate personally signed by George Lucas
Price includes shipping and handling fees

Reactions: nabby