DigiPack Star Wars the Clone Wars Season 3 Blu-ray Digipack [USA]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
http://img.amazon.ca/images/I/51I62TnFVYL._SL500_AA300_.jpg&tag=hidefnin0b-20

It'd be a shame if it wasnt, since the first two were.

October 25th release date.

Listing doesn't say anything about being a digibook just says box. But they are pretty big digibook versions when done so it can be understandable for them to label it as box.

http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B004LROMU2/?tag=hidefnin0b-20

Amazon.com on the other hand shows no pricing info, but a customer image has been uploaded that looks like a digibook.

51yx88MZmoL._AA300_.jpg

Whether that is a real pic or not, who knows. The person grabbed the dvd version tho as it says dvd on the side. But if the dvd gets a digibook so will the blu-ray.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Buffalo MX
Saw this today at Best Buy and it is NOT a digibook. It is a regular blu-ray case with a nice slipcover, but definitely not a digi. And it's a whopping $59.99!! Not sure how many discs, but it was very light when I picked it up to look at it closer, so can't be any more than 2 or 3 discs at most. Can't understand why Warner would not continue this series in digibook form. Very disappointing.

Saw this today at Best Buy and it is NOT a digibook. It is a regular blu-ray case with a nice slipcover, but definitely not a digi. And it's a whopping $59.99!! Not sure how many discs, but it was very light when I picked it up to look at it closer, so can't be any more than 2 or 3 discs at most. Can't understand why Warner would not continue this series in digibook form. Very disappointing.

I know I saw it at wal-mart, how lame right! If it had been digibook, i would have bought the first two... now I'm glad I never did. :p

Yup, just seen it at Wal-Mart myself for $39.99

Really disappointed they haven't continued the digi-book theme.

Needless to say I walked away empty handed :(

I cannot explain how upset I was about the third not being a digibook! True Blood better not even think of changing its packaging style!

So does this fold out instead of housing a book this time? And is there only one version? I'm looking at ordering this so thanks in advance.

With season 4 soon to be released, that a season 3 digibook was never released is like a fresh wound. I had really hoped for a season 3 digibook sitting on my shelf next to seasons 1 and 2.