Release: 12th October, 2015
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Amazon DE
Amazon FR
Zavvi.com

Star Wars: The Complete Saga
will be released in newly-repackaged artwork on October 13.

Each Blu-ray disc features existing audio commentary with George Lucas and the film crew as well as audio commentary from archival interviews with the cast and crew.

The Complete Saga includes all six feature films on Blu-ray, along with three additional discs containing more than 40 hours of previously-released extensive special features.

1.jpeg

Last edited:
Did any one else notice that Amazon US says in stock Augs 14 and show this and all the steelbooks!??

60DqPbJ.jpg

RsyM5LS.jpg
That's just an error by amazon the complete saga are not steelbooks the only difference between this box set and previous complete saga box set is the artwork and packaging of the box

Ya I know, just thought it was a funny error, wonder what going to happen on the 14th. lol
A surprise when its delivered :rofl:
I also notice the seller is not even amazon but Anchor*Media

They get the older box set at a dearer price :LOL:

These wont sell out quickly in my opinion especially as the box set only thing new is artwork so its probably best to wait until someone gets delivery of the correct new box set to see what it looks like and then a price drop

I think Fox have gone a bit over the top with these new Star Wars re releases the amount of countries listings both the box set and the individual steelbooks is mad it looks to me as the biggest print run ever from what I can see especially for steelbooks

And to think in 2 years time they'll be bringing out the 40th anniversary edition boxset.
After the Star Wars: The Complete Saga 4K Remastered and Star Wars: The Complete Saga 4K 3D Remastered and then Star Wars: The Complete Saga 4K Remastered including The Force Awakens and Star Wars: The Complete Saga 4K 3D Remastered including The Force Awakens and so on... :naughty:;)