Release date: April 5th, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy.com
Price: $27.99
Group buy: Hosted by apsmith21

BB TFA front.jpg

786936849912;canvasHeight=360;canvasWidth=640

BB TFA steelbook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
it looks good and probably fit perfectly with the rest but not so sure one character on front would be enough cause I really like the poster tho... and still wondering if Disney would release this to rest of the world with the "title-less" art...

Urgh no...don't go with the crappy designs of the older film steelbooks

They should start a new wave with the poster artwork on front

You have all of them as villains then Clone Wars with Yoda, the good guy standing out like a black sheep....or green sheep should I say

Wonderful news!!!
For anyone asking for 3D disc, I don't remember hearing/reading that other steelbook edition will have 3D disc on it... no?

• Informative
Reactions: dfoles
This is excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been holding off buying the single steelbook versions as I own the original trilogy steel (won here at Ninja), but I'm thinking now that I'm going to cave. lol.

I still need to get the others in this new star wars steelbook wave, but it's nice they are making this one match. Though I can understand some peoples complaints about the posters not being on the front, but at least it makes the steelbook look different from the amaray.

cool usa has announced just hope art you got is for rest of world also plus i hope euro has title on it otherwise, @apsmith21 may need to do a gb on this one if no title on others

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: harry