Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #009) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: June 17, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti - One Click
Price: $49.00 (Individual editions) - $147 (One Click)
Note: 2000 copies print run (200 Full slip Type A - 200 Full Slip Type B - 400 Lenti - 400 One Click) Order gift: PET Slip & Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

Lenticular | Full Slip Type A | Full Slip Type B | Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover with PET slipcover

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Pre-order on May 27 at 10 PM (Korea time) - Check your local time HERE
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll join the gb this time even if that means I have to pay 20-30% on top.
Magento didn't let me order ant-man last time and I'm still looking for a 1-click.

Reactions: bantha11
Two double sided lenticular options featuring the imax posters would look great in my opinion.
AVCO_AMC-IMAX_Poster4_FM.jpg
IMAXAMC_DanMumford_1of4_0.jpeg
IMAXAMC_DanMumford_3of4.jpg
IMAXAMC_DanMumford_2of4_0.jpg

Stunning art

here comes the magneto (again and again and again)... lol

I haven't seen magneto on my last 2 orders, is he still around then?

The servers were a little slow but nothing like half year ago and before (for me anyway)

Aniv started a GB for the NC release. I just happened to browse to the GB page and stumbled upon it! Only 111 one clicks available via GB.

Isn't it a bit too early for a GB?
We got no information at all and can't back out if we don't like what we see.

It's nova and we know they have a great track record so won't dissapiont but with a GB open and no package shot makes it hard for collectors to decide
This is not a knock @Aniv
As he does an amazing job here
But I think the GB could have waited a little until we had something in the way of art /slips etc
Still with that said I am excited to see this develop and appreciate that fact that aniv once again is doing a GB

Reactions: Aniv
It's nova and we know they have a great track record so won't dissapiont but with a GB open and no package shot makes it hard for collectors to decide
This is not a knock @Aniv
As he does an amazing job here
But I think the GB could have waited a little until we had something in the way of art /slips etc

The only way we can secure quantity is get a head start :) We are not the only ones out there *x-files soundtrack*. Also as you can see I am not asking for any payment before you see the product renders, you can always pull out; However I doubt you will.