Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #009) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: June 17, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti - One Click
Price: $49.00 (Individual editions) - $147 (One Click)
Note: 2000 copies print run (200 Full slip Type A - 200 Full Slip Type B - 400 Lenti - 400 One Click) Order gift: PET Slip & Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

Lenticular | Full Slip Type A | Full Slip Type B | Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover with PET slipcover

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Pre-order on May 27 at 10 PM (Korea time) - Check your local time HERE
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll wait for the HDZeta version of 300-500 copies.I can see Novamedia doing 2000 on this.
There's got to be 75,000-100,000 WWA and that's probably a conservative estimate for Star Wars..

• Informative
Reactions: K.i.T
Will the steelbook be the European one or American ?
The Steelbook will be the same as UK and rest of Europe and Asia
As in same as Zavvi and the rest of Europe/Asia-Pacific

Only USA/Canada release is different

Disney Europe supply Europe/Asia-Pacific Market
Disney USA/Canada is a separate setup from Disney Europe/Asia

Nova Choice and Nova Collection is mostly WWA steelbooks and when steelbook is a Disney release it's the release from Disney Europe
They usually include as Flloydo mentioned a plastic clear slipcase that has the title on the front and the spine of the clear slipcase

Example Novamedia Guardian's of the Galaxy and Inside Out were the same steelbook as the UK release but had difference of the plastic clear slipcase

WEA releases like Blufans and Zavvi exclusives you get exclusive artwork
Zavvi WEA Disney steelbooks are films that are back catalogue releases not new releases
Blufans WEA exclusives are usually 6-9 months after a WWA release if disney approve the artwork

Last edited:
GB must be cancelled if so many orders have been made as it is not fair to those who could get it through the website.

Yea I "could" (if magneto doesn't strike again) get it from their website but joined the GB since there will only be few copies left for the webshop. Thats not the point of a GB, is it? :rolleyes:
2 many copies for a GB just means more cash for parcel delivery services and paypal and more work for our beloved @Aniv. No ho.mo

Last edited:
GB must be cancelled if so many orders have been made as it is not fair to those who could get it through the website.

Sure! I will definitely act upon your suggestion and cancel the GB..NOT

Life is not fair, get used to it ;).

On a more serious note there will be plenty of single editions to grab from the site. Nobody said that getting a 1 click of everything is mandatory. I hope you do understand there are other channels outside of HDN who will take up these copies if I dont right? Wait...do you work for one of them?

Ive said it before but I don't get why nova or kimchi allow sites to host GBs for them when you can order direct but hey ho, that's just my opinion

Even if that means waking up at 4/5am like when I ordered Her

I'd be annoyed if I couldn't get one from the site for $30 cheaper than a GB all because so many of the copies go to other sites.

If I missed out on the site at the time I'd be annoyed but less annoyed knowing it was due to everyone using the site at the time and not because they only have 100 copies of each because of GBs and even more of a blood bath

Luckily the ones I've gone for ive managed to get at the time of pre order and "touch wood" that continues for the ones I want in the future Like for civil war and possibly this.
$30 extra on top of $49 & $12 shipping is just far too much for me to join a GB