Star Wars: The Last Jedi (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #47) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: September 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Notes: 2,500 print run. Full Slip TBA
Group Buy: hosted by Cooey One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
*One clicks are to ship around October 15th due to Chinese holiday*

One Click | Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip
9a438038gy1fuklboxg2aj22ar1cnh1k.jpg9a438038gy1ftwewps44mj22ah1ckn7p.jpg9a438038gy1ftwewp0p8nj22al1ck7f3.jpg9a438038gy1fuklbplj45j22au1cnndd.jpg
C6028BB7-24DD-42A5-B02C-455CAADEEA92.jpeg

BF6DC14B-4C8D-4958-97C7-53FE7BF72BC9.jpeg
9a438038gy1ftwewnp1g4j22ae1cjqco.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
FA WEA still in the few thousand quantity range

Possible reasons for FA WWA to be in the 500 range would be

1) They unable to secure that many quantities of the WWA steelbook anymore

2) The last few FA WWA releases remained unsold / in stock for a long time. Maybe instead of creating a hype, it's more of a cost cutting measure for them

Low Qty creates hype because its much more limited. If you look back at some of FA releases they have released several thousand print runs, so its not just WEA. They then limited to 1,000 for some, and now 500. Yes it is a cost cutting measure because a large print run is risky.

Low Qty creates hype because its much more limited. If you look back at some of FA releases they have released several thousand print runs, so its not just WEA. They then limited to 1,000 for some, and now 500. Yes it is a cost cutting measure because a large print run is risky.
Large Print is not risky if you know for sure you will sell majority of the stock
You don't need to sell every unit to be a success

FAC WEA most of these are the ones with large print runs and they don't have a choice as they have to commit print runs of at least 4,000 unless FAC decide to start using Scanavo China Plant
Most WEA FAC ended up sold out anyway even with large print run

WWA steelbooks it varies with FAC some been 350 or 500 or 750 or 1000 most are sold out
WWA trade wide steelbook you don't have to commit to a print run as it's available with all retailers
You just need approval for the Slip/Lenti artwork from the Film Studio/Distributor when it's a WWA release

• Helpful Post
Reactions: schnauzithomas
Large Print is not risky if you know for sure you will sell majority of the stock
You don't need to sell every unit to be a success

FAC WEA most of these are the ones with large print runs and they don't have a choice as they have to commit print runs of at least 4,000 unless FAC decide to start using Scanavo China Plant
Most WEA FAC ended up sold out anyway even with large print run

WWA steelbooks it varies with FAC some been 350 or 500 or 750 or 1000 most are sold out
WWA trade wide steelbook you don't have to commit to a print run as it's available with all retailers
You just need approval for the Slip/Lenti artwork from the Film Studio/Distributor when it's a WWA release

Paul I cease to speak to you anymore. Until you talk to me in a common sense approach then I will respond to you.

Paul I cease to speak to you anymore. Until you talk to me in a common sense approach then I will respond to you.
I will gather then you never been a buyer for a business as in a Job or you did not read my post correctly

I have been talking with you common sense = sound practical judgment
Been a buyer requires having very good sound practical judgment

Have a good evening

I will gather then you never been a buyer for a business as in a Job or you did not read my post correctly

I have been talking with you common sense = sound practical judgment
Been a buyer requires having very good sound practical judgment

Have a good evening
No Paul, you have a tunnel vision thinking which you seem to fixate on a certain approach on all your responses which I do find very unentertaining with all do respect. So I shall love and leave you Mr Boland

Untitled.jpg

Is this version of the poster with Rey in the middle at the top an official poster or something that's been put together cause it looks to me like what ever was there was cut and pasted and the red area I've circled has been filled in on paint/photoshop and stands out quite abit especially when compared to the area on the other side of her head

• Thanks
Reactions: ChrisPatt
View attachment 372982

Is this version of the poster with Rey in the middle at the top an official poster or something that's been put together cause it looks to me like what ever was there was cut and pasted and the red area I've circled has been filled in on paint/photoshop and stands out quite abit especially when compared to the area on the other side of her head
Artwork is from the Disney official Chinese poster used to promote the film
swtljchp.jpg