Star Wars: The Last Jedi (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #47) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: September 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Notes: 2,500 print run. Full Slip TBA
Group Buy: hosted by Cooey One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
*One clicks are to ship around October 15th due to Chinese holiday*

One Click | Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip
9a438038gy1fuklboxg2aj22ar1cnh1k.jpg9a438038gy1ftwewps44mj22ah1ckn7p.jpg9a438038gy1ftwewp0p8nj22al1ck7f3.jpg9a438038gy1fuklbplj45j22au1cnndd.jpg
C6028BB7-24DD-42A5-B02C-455CAADEEA92.jpeg

BF6DC14B-4C8D-4958-97C7-53FE7BF72BC9.jpeg
9a438038gy1ftwewnp1g4j22ae1cjqco.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't buy that from here but I did get involved in watching how it went as they went live. Think it was ok as long as you were here on time. DLs wen't fast.

Wasn't full on bloodbath though so hopefully ok for this.

Smaller run than the other BF SW releases, but both of those lasted for days, and then more copies showed up at BF sales later on. This one will be quicker, but I don't think it's going to be too frantic.

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
Yes. Very similar to Thor Ragnarok. Total print currently 2500 includes all editions
I think Thor Ragnarok had 3,000? and Rouge One and Awakens each had 3,500 so this will go fast, how fast will be a matter of what kind of quantity the group buy gets. I would bet this sells out much faster than people think, not quite like Ragnarok but probably no more than an hour or two

Last edited:
I think Thor Ragnarok had 3,000? and Rouge One and Awakens each had 3,500 so this will go fast, how fast will be a matter of what kind of quantity the group buy gets. I would bet this sells out much faster than people think, not quite like Ragnarok but probably no more than an hour or two

well with how all the people bleeted that this was a travesty, im hoping for a relaxed gb. but i lay money on it that 50% of people that hated this and said they will never watch a star wars film again because the feel cheated etc will still buy one.

anyway other site gb is sat 11th so all vips be mooching over there.
kind of hoping @cooey will do ours week before:D:thumbs::watch::whistle:

basil :thumbs:

well with how all the people bleeted that this was a travesty, im hoping for a relaxed gb. but i lay money on it that 50% of people that hated this and said they will never watch a star wars film again because the feel cheated etc will still buy one.
It certainly wouldn't be the first movie where people said, "I didn't like the movie much . . . but . . . I'm still buying an expensive premium edition of it." ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Basil
I didn’t think it was great but I’m still getting this to go with force awakens, rogue one and eventually the others

• Thanks
Reactions: ethnosax