Star Wars: The Last Jedi (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #47) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: September 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Notes: 2,500 print run. Full Slip TBA
Group Buy: hosted by Cooey One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
*One clicks are to ship around October 15th due to Chinese holiday*

One Click | Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip
9a438038gy1fuklboxg2aj22ar1cnh1k.jpg9a438038gy1ftwewps44mj22ah1ckn7p.jpg9a438038gy1ftwewp0p8nj22al1ck7f3.jpg9a438038gy1fuklbplj45j22au1cnndd.jpg
C6028BB7-24DD-42A5-B02C-455CAADEEA92.jpeg

BF6DC14B-4C8D-4958-97C7-53FE7BF72BC9.jpeg
9a438038gy1ftwewnp1g4j22ae1cjqco.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Like I have said before, front of Steelbook art is almost perfect, but Rey should be used in this pose of this Artwork, it feels much more smooth;

The one used something feels awkwrads EEK!

REY should be like on this poster

View attachment 385804
I agree it's a little nicer. Less floating head. But even without it, this is still easily the nicest release for the film. Too late for changes now probably.

Reactions: Actarus
I agree it's a little nicer. Less floating head. But even without it, this is still easily the nicest release for the film. Too late for changes now probably.

Yes her pose of this poster would have made the steel so much more classy. It's not bad, something just feels awkward it's only how I can describe.

Her head tilted a bit makes it all much better, but I guess it's too late know anyways :rolleyes:

Reactions: Fajiats
this will look beautiful next to their force awakens and rogue one editions.. so far every release had a stunning steelbook and at least one great slipcover!

Reactions: Fajiats
I saw that too @Basil, hopefully this a just mock-up and they still intend to have a third disc space put in the Steel for the final product.

the only thing i can think of is they intend having a deep enough spindle to take 2 discs on 1 if you see what im saying.
but orginally on the other site was put up as

3 Discs (3D+2D+BD Bonus)

so hopefully what i have said above is correct, we shall see.

but in honesty would prefer a 3 disc holders to prevent damage etc

basil :thumbs:

Our OP and thread title make no mention of a bonus disc so I'm assuming there won't be one. I'll be switching the discs out and putting my 4K disc in anyway