Star Wars: The Last Jedi (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #47) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: September 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Notes: 2,500 print run. Full Slip TBA
Group Buy: hosted by Cooey One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
*One clicks are to ship around October 15th due to Chinese holiday*

One Click | Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip
9a438038gy1fuklboxg2aj22ar1cnh1k.jpg9a438038gy1ftwewps44mj22ah1ckn7p.jpg9a438038gy1ftwewp0p8nj22al1ck7f3.jpg9a438038gy1fuklbplj45j22au1cnndd.jpg
C6028BB7-24DD-42A5-B02C-455CAADEEA92.jpeg

BF6DC14B-4C8D-4958-97C7-53FE7BF72BC9.jpeg
9a438038gy1ftwewnp1g4j22ae1cjqco.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No Steve, here's how it works.

1) we purchase from the group buy Ressource like Usual
2) re-directed to paypal to complete payment, once payment is done we get our usual confirmation that out copy is secured OR message received that the listing sold out and you missed out on a copy.

Explains what happened on my first run. At least this way I know PayPal didn’t go through as there wasn’t the stock your end. Makes it clearer if you have one or not

Thanks again to you both for sorting this,

So pleased I managed to get my DL on the second run.

Mind you can’t wait to see full slip art!

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
I wonder if Blufans may be forced to drop the full slip and go with a 1/4 Slip if they can't get it approved (like they had to with Ragnarok) and if that were to happen I can imagine a lot of one clickers already committed to a GB would kick up an almighty stink in that scenario...

I wonder if Blufans may be forced to drop the full slip and go with a 1/4 Slip if they can't get it approved (like they had to with Ragnarok) and if that were to happen I can imagine a lot of one clickers already committed to a GB would kick up an almighty stink in that scenario...

I doubt that'll happen....both previous SW releases from Blufans have had full slips and my guess is it's just taking a little longer to get sorted out.

One day i’m determined to bite the bullet and go for the OC but there are a couple of reasons why ive not done it yet...

1. The way some of the OC’s are getting delivered.

2. The Mrs :rofl:

I might have to do it for Avengers: IW

One day i’m determined to bite the bullet and go for the OC but there are a couple of reasons why ive not done it yet...

1. The way some of the OC’s are getting delivered.

2. The Mrs :rofl:

I might have to do it for Avengers: IW
1. Don’t let those damaged deliveries scare you, you might receive everything in mint condition.
2. Again, don’t let that scare you :happy:

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k and Kizza
Completely forgot this was going live tonight and have therefore missed out... damn my bad memory! :arghh: